SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Nightcrawlers 34 last night ... in his garage :D Front bar looks much better now its sprayed bud. Incentives for me to get off my ass and get mine sprayed :yes:

Also spotted his new toy coming :thumbsup:

well done.

i actually spotted something today,

spotted dan in the R on main north road, boosted past me and the old man in the magna and turned off onto womma. was about... 1 i reckon.

Krishy, Chad, Jeremy, Lex, Luke and Abe at Vilis

RS260 on Greenhill Road right next to the city

then Chad, Jeremy, Lex and Luke at Lofty

then Aleks and Rodney at a servo on Magill Road

plus possibly Nathan (DoriDori) on my way home about 20 minutes ago if he has an unpainted rear bar and skirts.

:P hello to u chad and rip33r

seen a couple nice/clean 33 the other day, one was driving down womma road, seemed to be a s2. and the other was parked outside a house near munno para shops.

oh and i seen another on that same day parked down peachy road. i think all on sunday, cant remember

Woot, picked up my new turbo this arvo, now i need to get everything else. So another 1-2 months before its installed.

Edit: Whoops didn't realize i posted in here.

Saw the guys at vilis last night, and some paro females, and also saw Borko and his r33 at seaford when i picked up the turbo.

Edited by Aberax

Spotted Black S2 Stagea on Brighton Road heading south at 7:15pm plates were RSS:--- didn't catch the numbers.

Also a silver S1 Stagea stopped up near Godzilla Pizza on Brighton Road about 15 minutes later.

thats my old one... hahaha.

you didnt happen to sell it to a guy called nathan did you?

spotted a yellow R34 GT-T kitted up with a chick driver coming off the expressway towards seaford yesterday about 5

was the kit one of the factory optioned nismo ones? with the black center on the front bar? and did it have the standard GTT rims on it?

Woot, picked up my new turbo this arvo, now i need to get everything else. So another 1-2 months before its installed.

Edit: Whoops didn't realize i posted in here.

Saw the guys at vilis last night, and some paro females, and also saw Borko and his r33 at seaford when i picked up the turbo.

LOL I forgot about them.

The awesomest part was the..... negative.

Spotted Black S2 Stagea on Brighton Road heading south at 7:15pm plates were RSS:--- didn't catch the numbers.

Also a silver S1 Stagea stopped up near Godzilla Pizza on Brighton Road about 15 minutes later.

That would've been me on my way to Matty's. RRS250 :P

was the kit one of the factory optioned nismo ones? with the black center on the front bar? and did it have the standard GTT rims on it?

maybe , it looked like a nismo kit on the sides but she was flying at near 100k past me in traffic , rims hard to say ???

spotted a gay spec r34 4dr in silver with vertex kit on it, white wall tires, and lenso style wheels in hackam, was up for sale a few weeks ago

Looking the goods Ruby. Although I did fear the blue mesh. :geek: lol

:rolleyes:

Went to Matty's birthday last night (spotted Matty) and also finally met face to face some mods/members from some other forums. Appears the blue mesh popularity has traveled far and wide. :) A few of them are really into the Stags. :bunny:

I had the 10yo lad with me, so it was good to stick him in the stag with the DVD player ... while I mixed in and talked shit with the rest.

spotted a black 32 with HID's on blacks road, going through oakridge road roundabout, at about 2am friday night, and spotted about 4 32's at turbo tune friday

Spotted black R34 GT-T XTT599 hooning up Port Road after work. Using the left turn lane near the brewery to fly up the inside of slow moving traffic, then cutting into the bus lane, thru the intersection almost side swiping a 4WD. Weaving in and out of three lanes almost hitting a second car, then tailgating, all just to get to Car Toys? Sell it ... we don't need idiots like you driving imports! :bunny:

maybe he shouldn't drive at all... not that i care

:rolleyes: hello to u chad and rip33r

hello... nice stagea

Ripp3r...

saw a couple of r31's on reynella rd.. while i was fixing my 2 flatties... blue r32 stopped to help but i was just leaving thanks "MSTR32" blue fourdoor... an r34 on pimpala... and a few others...

Saw a black r34 on Morphet Rd going towards the airport last night 8-9pm. Had a SAU sticker on the drivers side quarter.

Looked mean driving through the dark part of the street :bunny:

Oh and a cop showing off the other night... was next to him, then he dropped back about 100m, as i indicated to turn off Marion Rd he absolutely flew past me with no lights/siren then got on the brake.

funny kent... i lol'd

Edited by SkyHi_33