SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I looked around no lines in sight.

All good - wasn't in my car, the missus was driving her Astra (me pax) and just happened to have my camera in my hand so snapped the pic.. and Dan.... you're just wrong!! :)

spotted a silver r33.. im pretty sure it was a series 1.5 like mine, looked like it,

but the front bar had that cross piece cut off.

driving down coventry road at about 4pm.

then i seen a red one going down main north road towards gawler about half hour later, with the same cutout job on his front bar. 2 guys were in the car, think the passanger spotted me.

Aftdark or something. number plate. Black. Looked like it was just cleaned. nice looking. parked on the side of thingy road around 310pm.

Also a white R34 with black wheels. About 5 cars behind me on nrth east road. same time

about 5 33s today, a black 34 with starcorps on south road underpass, 33 with plates "GTSR33" and a white 32 on blacks road at 4.45pm

my youngest came running up to me yesterday saying he saw a 32...he's sure it was a 32 as it had the square light in the middle of the tail lights not the lights squashed together :) ...he asked me if a GTS is the same as a GTR.......gotta love kids that love the same cars i do

spotted the cleanest stock DR30 at rosewater foodland this arvo, with a really really old guy behind the wheel,

had to give him the thumbs up, was immaculate!

:P

Edited by craig R33

Spotted R31 Skyine Grey colour with number plate HUNG-31, behind Mobile Sheidow Park approx 2pm.

Looking in good shape for it's age.

spotted a white s1 33, looked to be a 4door. seen it in my mirror going down stebonheath road..

then spotted a nice grey series2 r33 in gawler, was waiting at a intersection.

also spotted a silver stagea going down womma road, towards upulit.

sure the car was what u taking a pic of craig :P

n james i believe that 35km trip to mawson could potentially make that stalking following the same car

All part of my training Dan :D

Spotted a black R35 at the Feathers Hotel yesterday

White M35 Axis by Autech on Main North between North Adelaide and my place, and yes Dan, staslking again :laugh:

Spotted a heap of Skylines tonight - went into town for dinner. Some were: a White R32 GTR turning off of Grand Junction Road, onto Main North Road - Gepps Cross. The white 32 was being followed by a Silver R33. A white R34 4 Door, and a midnight blue R33 2 door in the Central Market Carpark. White S2 R33 on North Terrace.

Spotted Pete's old beast this morning on Bridge Rd still looking tough as ever... dunno how you sold that car mate :D

Don't start Lukey Boy...............I might find that dude and offer him 50K to get it back me thinks

spotted a white r35 at my house.

silver stag in hackam, again..lol

also spotted hung 31 the other day on lonsdale hwy

looked at XXXI r31... fark!!! he wants $5,800 for it.. but its cleans as hell.. way to much cash

3513362867_2bd8ccc4b8.jpg

spotted a white r35 at my house. I wish!!!!!!

silver stag in hackam, again..lol

also spotted hung 31 the other day on lonsdale hwy

looked at XXXI r31... fark!!! he wants $5,800 for it.. but its cleans as hell.. way to much cash