black R34 with chromie BBS wheels... reynella

Black r34 4dr sherriffs rd

yellow R33,with clarion stickers on rear quarter windows states rd

Yellow r32 states rd, vertex kit

yellow r34 on expressway, chick driver, no wing

no white ones today...hahahaha

kermit green 300ZX on states rd

Porcshe 911 race car on the street , rally car on south rd in traffic

silver type R acura integra on south rd , minor mods, being run down by PO PO like he stole it or something...the police had there commy ..(.doughnut/coffee powered machine) flat out .. they picked him out from at least 4 city blocks away... just seemed really excessive unless he was a crim or something ???

wasnt too low, or to loud, just nice wheels and black bonnet, not even speeding ????

zila.jpg

^^^ Spotted this GTR this afternoon driving through Flinders Hospital main entrance - absolutely mint.

Also thanks (if you're on here) to the nice customer in Main North Nissan today that gave me his gasket (he got the last one) for the front turbo outlet pipe after the bloke behind the counter told me they didn't have any in stock. Bit of a coincidence that 2 customers were after the same part at the same time! Also while in there spotted some damn nice GTR gear... wallets, key rings, and small model R35's.... but DAMN expensive!

haha thats me picking up my nurse wife.

Thanks for the comment.

My numberplate is ZILLA in case anyone keeps an eye out.

zila.jpg

^^^ Spotted this GTR this afternoon driving through Flinders Hospital main entrance - absolutely mint.

spotted 2 r34 4 doors pearl white, a black r34 with carbon fibre bonnet, a purple/pink r32 with primed up front bar and primed tail light covers too, and a few r33's

one r33 here in loxton tonight when we got home aswell

spotted a white 33 being a peanut near noarlunga wallis

Was not I, my car was parked out the back of work all day. I think it may have been the same one that was around yesterday, but who knows.

spotted a silver 33 taking off from the seaford road lights the other night, had the skyline logo lit up bright red on the back of the car. Dude its too bright,looks like a brake light, put some lower wattage lLEDS in it or stop using it while driving around coz its asking for a defect.

spotted a silver 33 taking off from the seaford road lights the other night, had the skyline logo lit up bright red on the back of the car. Dude its too bright,looks like a brake light, put some lower wattage lLEDS in it or stop using it while driving around coz its asking for a defect.

You sure it was Silver? Could have been white, if so was me.

pritty sure it was silver but it was under the orange street lights so i cant be sure. take a pic of your garnish lit up at night with your head lights on and ill tell ya if its urs or not haha.

I wonder why i even bother having a car-blog and keeping it up to date if no one looks at it. I am also running 6000k Xenons.

Blogs are pretty self indulgent. just get like damo and become a forum whore!

-D

Hmmmm, self indulgent or a whore....tough decision.

hmm dont think it was you,yours doesnt seem as bright, the one i saw was like a freaking fog light.

jack, pretty sure that silver 33 lives down the road from me. bloke limmiter bashes the shit outta that poor rb..... even when he is just nipping to the shops smashes that bitch around.

haha report him for "hooning" lol. dude we have to catch up, for someone that lives a street over from me i never see you around.

Spotted yesterday a white 33 on light square with the BIGGEST WING i had ever seen!! Like, it was taller than the roof!! >_< WTF!! Got rice much?

ahahha i seen that same car around!! that wing is HUGE