SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yeah and his daddy owns a whole fleet of awesome cars including a couple of Ferraris and one of the few W427 commos ever made (build plate number 3) - went for a short blast in it a few weeks back and it was quite impressive - but at more $$$ than an R35GTR is insane!

Well, Well. . . forums can be full of S*** but I never thought I would read crap like this.

Where do I start. . . The Red GTR (GTR TT) is ours . . . and we all can use it, but it was Dans idea to buy it and Tuna (Martin Donnan) gave me a nudge. Dan certainly has driven it the most. . and he gets the job of looking after it, BUT Mark & Leigh - my other sons and I all drive it !

There are no Ferrari's in our garages. . . but I have acquired a taste for the 458 Italia. We do not own "The Wash" . . . but I wouldn't mind it. . . !!

There is a W427 in the garage & it is build number 005. . . . But nightcrawler. . . dear o' dear. . . if you pull that thing of yours any more you may just "BLOW" one of your fingers off. . .

. . . NOW get on here and tell the F****** real story.

Where do I start. . . The Red GTR (GTR TT) is ours . . . and we all can use it, but it was Dans idea to buy it and Tuna (Martin Donnan) gave me a nudge. Dan certainly has driven it the most. . and he gets the job of looking after it, BUT Mark & Leigh - my other sons and I all drive it !

Sexy as hell car man. I saw it a couple weeks ago near the holden hill cop shop. If your sons ever get tired of looking after it, I know someone who wouldnt mind *nudge nudge*wink wink*

heh, kidding.... or am I ? lols

-D

Well, Well. . . forums can be full of S*** but I never thought I would read crap like this.

There are no Ferrari's in our garages. . . but I have acquired a taste for the 458 Italia. We do not own "The Wash" . . . but I wouldn't mind it. . . !!

There is a W427 in the garage & it is build number 005. . . . But nightcrawler. . . dear o' dear. . . if you pull that thing of yours any more you may just "BLOW" one of your fingers off. . .

LOL! If you aquire a 458, I'm your new best pal :)

FANTASTIC CARA! MADE MY f**kING DAY.

I SPOTTED MY CAR IN MY DRIVEWAY.

f**k YEAH. THIS SHIT IS f**kING POST-WORTHY.

Seriously, quit with the spotting of your own f**king car.

ahaha just to be annoying before i go to sleep spotted myself driving to work and then i spotted myself at work oh and the car was there too:P then i finished work and spotted my car in the car park so i got in and drove home.. haha i cbf'd being more annoying....

Well excuse me for being misinformed about your lack of Ferraris .... and the build plate of your W427 (I was close though :P ) .... and oh yeah, sorry change 'went for a blast in' to 'fapped over at Willall's' - you got me there :D Bit of wishful thinking on my part .... nice cars anyhow

ahaha just to be annoying before i go to sleep spotted myself driving to work and then i spotted myself at work oh and the car was there too:P then i finished work and spotted my car in the car park so i got in and drove home.. haha i cbf'd being more annoying....

I gotta agree with Cronic here.... theres nothing more annoying than seeing people spot their own cars

if that were the case I'd be reporting here daily about every time i took it to work

and writeoff would be talking about everytime he went to the crash repairer to discover that nothing had been done

and cronic having looked at his car for the last 9 months while it did sweet f**k all

please keep your 'own car news' to wasteland. i hate this 'spotted my own shit, in my own crib' type posts

-D

Hrmm.......I see you have an LC200 amongst your mix of goodies too :P

Lol . curious to know if you would go easy on this guy, if he didnt have all these fancy toys ? I know no one else can speak like this without some sort of awesome comeback or something. :P

Lol . curious to know if you would go easy on this guy, if he didnt have all these fancy toys ? I know no one else can speak like this without some sort of awesome comeback or something. :P

well he didnt make himself look like a dick as many first posters do

plus, hes taken umbrage against some semi incorrect information (aka "rumors") being spread around. I'd be smegged off too

but we all friends here, we should all realize that the net is a stupidly impassionate place to discuss. no body language, no tone of voice, or context to interpret the words.

which means, we, all of us, should relax, and drink a big cup of 'shut the f**k up' and smoke some 'chill the hell out' cigars too

making love is infinately more profitable than making war, unless u got stock in northrop grumman

-D

stick to being a hitman :P cause you sure aint gonna make any $ outa making love to me big boy

spotted spotted thread going off topic :D

i look at you dan, and i get an instant soft on

im suing for damages

-D

Craig, if I felt he was outta line with only a handfull of posts as he does, then he would be outta here even if he owned that Ferrari.

It was just a comeback at certain allegations and misinformation......so pretty much just defending himself or just setting the record straight.......no harm done.

Cronic was more outta line than this fella with his tirade against Cara, but I let it go cause at the end of the day he made a good point.......spotting your own car constantly is pretty silly.

Cara, might be better to update your crash repairs in the Wasteland in future.