SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Cronic was more outta line than this fella with his tirade against Cara, but I let it go cause at the end of the day he made a good point.......spotting your own car constantly is pretty silly.

I dont think he was out of line, but he could have been more diplomatic about it. I blame him being a ranga for that.

But yeah. ffs, spotting ur own fking car is pissweak at the best of times

unless ur sled and have sold the pride and joy

-D

we inturupt this serious discussion for a short commercial break from our sau supporters

post-31501-1252936158_thumb.jpg

and i liked it

put it back in ur pants danski

if i spotted ur dick, id be convinced i had 20/20 vision

-D

I dont think he was out of line, but he could have been more diplomatic about it. I blame him being a ranga for that

Well Dohmar. . . I was as diplomatic as I could be. . .

If I had Nightcrawlers email address, he would have got "Both Barrells". . .and deserved it - SAU Moderator or not.

He wrote what he wrote. . and knew he was wrong when he wrote it. . . Full Stop.

. . . but now it is time to move on and forget it . . . enjoy your rides guys. . and ladies.

I'm out of here. . .

Edited by Who Gives

Spotted Matty in the 4wd near jaycar at St Mary's.

There are Lebanese guys across the road from work that have a tyre shop, one of the them drives a red beemer with what looks like a christmas tree on the bonnet. It's the Lebanese flag.

You weren't on Panalatinga road about 3:30- 4 this afternoon were you?

Yes I was turning on it about then. was that you that waved in the r31 ?

Jeez..... don't know whether that's a compliment or not???! (Just jokes Ruby!) What car were you driving?

Its not a compliment to sport my ugly mug :P

Spotted a silver S1 stagea departing the V8s at Phillip Island Saturday night. Out of the flood of bogans, it was good to see a Stagea in the herd. :P

spotted a wine r33 junkfood corner

and the winning spot for today.. two super hot chicks Blond and Brunette... arm in arm at macca's, then full on pashing/ liplock tougue lashing in the car next to me ....oh MY!!!! there is a god :P ..!!!!!

I did think about that but I think I would have been in danger ...lol I got the Evil Eye look.... "MAN HATER LOOK"..lol

besides I was too busy Gawking at them...hahahaha

Not acceptable!!! :D

spotted a wine r33 junkfood corner

and the winning spot for today.. two super hot chicks Blond and Brunette... arm in arm at macca's, then full on pashing/ liplock tougue lashing in the car next to me ....oh MY!!!! there is a god :D ..!!!!!

See Steve (madaz) there is such a thing as hot lesbians >:) *cheer*

-D

See Steve (madaz) there is such a thing as hot lesbians >:D *cheer*

-D

guess that a a inside joke,...lol,, but yes we were talking damn near super model hot... (one looked like a heide klum the other miranda kerr(spelling?) )which is why I had to mop up the drool with a SHAMWOW!!!