SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

hahaha small world, Im the guy that has the red R33 that dave does most of the work on. Tell dave its about time he bought a real car again :D .

rofl...and im the one at motor traders that you guys buy bits for the red 33 that gets worked on

black r33 4 dr in woodcroft area

white r33 I think it was abe driving up south rd near junkfood corner

some r33 no wing, swished past with some huge white sign on drivers door and a spotted leopard looking paint job???. heard him boosting a fair bit junkfood corner went by to fast to see what it said on the door????

Saw an immaculate early 70s Ford Capri Perana at my mechanics workshop.... immaculate interior, paintwork, the engine bay was detailed and it had a 6 litre v8 with twin weber carbs.... I barred up...

Also saw at the same place an original XB ford falcon with a vortech supercharger.... the paintwork is original and looks like shit but theres a lot of work done under the hood... aussie muscle at its finest

And also at Road n Track, an original 1st generation Ford Thunderbird Convertible.. (1957-59) ... so hot... I love the older cars when theyre kept in good nick, and this example is an LHD with the original orange paintjob and white canopy, white wall tyres and orange rims too

Wish I had more cash... would love to collect some classics ... different philosophy to a GTR of course but they make awesome cruisers/street machines

-D

who would want a Turd bird.. those things are pure crapola

if I had it it would be "up for sale" ...hahahaha

black r33 4 dr in woodcroft area

white r33 I think it was abe driving up south rd near junkfood corner

some r33 no wing, swished past with some huge white sign on drivers door and a spotted leopard looking paint job???. heard him boosting a fair bit junkfood corner went by to fast to see what it said on the door????

Could have been me if it was about 1-130, went down south road, parked in maccas and walked up to nissan to order some bits, walked back and drove up Sherriffs Road. Also spotted Nugzy31 at work today.

Edited by Aberax

Could have been me if it was about 1-130, went down south road, parked in maccas and walked up to nissan to order some bits, walked back and drove up Sherriffs Road. Also spotted Nugzy31 at work today.

yeah think it was about then...I was in maccas car park ..lol

who would want a Turd bird.. those things are pure crapola

if I had it it would be "up for sale" ...hahahaha

If you had one for sale, I'd buy it too :) I'm not talking about the modern ones, the original '57 t-bird is sexy as

btw say hi to sue for me lols

Across the road from my work.... took me by suprise! :D

Hah nice pic :mad: Yeah I'm going to be there semi regularly from now on... think I saw your stag there last week... atm I'm overhauling their IT and doing assorted work on their infrastructure... gtr looks quite different without a wing... not bad, but Im still keen to get the wing back on there

-D

Getting the boot spoiler resprayed Ben?

yeah, had the front bar and the rear bar resprayed on the weekend

spoiler is a 2 part mould and the insides have started to give way, so the dude is separating the mould, scooping out the expanded shit and bonding them with fiberglass

n1 spoiler i bought off blue32 couldnt be salvaged sadly, but for the price he sold it to me, i cant complain anyhow

so i wont be rocking the n1 spoiler to the shows but should be decent... spoiler goes on this weekend (pending confirmation) and getting a couple dings in the boot and bonnet resprayed at the same time...

few months time I'll get the door seals replaced and might get further touchups - who knows how many chips i'll have incurred. gonna eventually get the lip for the front spoiler resprayed and fitted but not till i can a) locate replacement plastic underskirts/ducting and b) till the suspension gets raised. I dont care what none of ya'll say, I'd rather have no lip than to scrape the lip (or have to slow to 2kph to negotiate a simple rain duct - f**k that yo)

gtrtech has some stock suspension i'm keen to buy but i keep getting one expense after another *sigh* working 4 days a week sucks too

-D

I think I'll be getting my bonnet and boot spoiler resprayed, The bonnet has one tiny weird mark on it and the spoiler has like crows feet marks on the sides only a tiny bit but it shits me lol, undecided wether I like the N1 boot lip haha.

I have some Tein struts not coilovers that seem to sit higher then your car does snd they handle awesome and dont knock or rattle and aren't over firm either, they're winners.

Only replaced because a set of Tein superstreet coilovers came up for sale cheapish haha,

Throw me an offer if your keen I can get pictures of them too so saves you coming out your way to see them only to not want them haha

I think I'll be getting my bonnet and boot spoiler resprayed, The bonnet has one tiny weird mark on it and the spoiler has like crows feet marks on the sides only a tiny bit but it shits me lol, undecided wether I like the N1 boot lip haha.

I have some Tein struts not coilovers that seem to sit higher then your car does snd they handle awesome and dont knock or rattle and aren't over firm either, they're winners.

Only replaced because a set of Tein superstreet coilovers came up for sale cheapish haha,

Throw me an offer if your keen I can get pictures of them too so saves you coming out your way to see them only to not want them haha

that could be an idea eh, if the suspension is good and legal i'm always interested ... will have to get it tested first of course

and if u have an n1 boot lip u wanna get rid of, lemme know ;P fiberglass copies are $185 but I'd rather get an original

-D

I would rather an original too man,

Them carbon fiber ones aren't too bad actually.

By all means install the struts and see how they go and if you like then sweet.

I get them sitting on my shelf in the shed haha