SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Oh so that was you lol. All i saw was you staring at me and damn it scared the crap out of me till you waved. lol. Then i saw your car. :)

Spotted a couple of guys in a falcon giving me the thumbs up. You guys off here??? Driving undercover??? :( Also spotted a Yellow 180SX with black top goig up south road next to me. You didnt look too happy.

Ha Ha how funny,, guilty ????? anything you want to tell us..lol

spotted a grey R32 at the last second near noarlunga......... right before the cabbie sideswiped a magna ahead of me on the round a wreck by bunnings, not exactly sure how the hell he did it but coolant was leaking out of the magna,,, oh wait !!! they all do that ..never mind

spotted mycef 3 on west terrace this morning, while i was on the bus, at about 8.30am, a white 33 gtr coming out of a side street onto goodwood road, had nismo white rims, the model rims elude me atm... at about 8.20am.

Silver 33 GTR turning out of Watson St onto Hampstead rd just before 5pm.

Wine red 32 GTR followed by a Bayside blue 34 GTR turning from Grand Junction onto Hampstead about 5pm

Spotted Mitch and his 2 x R33's earlier. Good to meet you and thanks again :happy:

Also spotted a nice silver V35 Coupe on Greenhill Rd heading east and a clean white S2 R33 (for sale) turning onto Unley Rd about a half hour ago

spotted Carls , Blue r32 near bunnings noarlunga
Spotted Carls old 32 going past my work several times today on mooringe ave.

gladits back on the rd again. wouldnt mind seeing it again tho.

spotted white 32 "s unit" on main rd blackwood, didnt see me wave at him :happy: got a wave from someone in a red supra on parker ave in strath tonight, also saw a white 32 with nice wheels and black boot lid parked under a carport along the same street. Then behind me at the hub drive/chandlers hill round about what looked to be a yellow 34.

Had a nice chat with a guy in a black R34 at South Road/Flaxmill Road lights today; gave me abit of a lecture about smoking in the car and making the mistake of taking it on the beach and losing the front end >.<

spotted mycef 3 on west terrace this morning, while i was on the bus, at about 8.30am, a white 33 gtr coming out of a side street onto goodwood road, had nismo white rims, the model rims elude me atm... at about 8.20am.

that was me :)

running her in...finally!!

Spotted Carls old 32 going past my work several times today on mooringe ave.

Yeah was on my way to MSY to get a 500Gb HDD for my PS3 but took the wrong road. lol.

gladits back on the rd again. wouldnt mind seeing it again tho.

Yeh it's been back on the road for a bit now but no one seems to see it.