SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

and spotted mr dstroy going through kenihans/panalatinga intersection at about 8.20pm. Couldnt miss it with the numbers on the doors!

:thumbsup: I was finally taking the skyline home after having the clutch replaced, Its feels pretty dodgy driving it on the street when its in race trim. I was pretty happy that i managed not to stall the skyline once cos the new clutch is as hard as f#@k and is grippy as hell.

legal height???

f*k me i havent seen it like that since i complianced it. didnt like it then either.

how does the front wheels sit inside the guards???

i know the rears can be adjusted in but front or have you put in adjustable arms??

yeh legal height isn't that high lol. it was only 5mm higher than what it was before. :( Oh and the front wheels just fit inside the guards and the rears fit perfectly. Still plenty of clearance all round. Needs a tune coz she's drinking fuel like its going out of fashion.

just saw andrews old 4door 34 on main north road, and markos 33 on port road.. dude those rims are insane.. need wider guards than what u got!

That might be Tuff 200 if it was opposite Dick Smiths, his car looks alot like Andrews old one except its running the East Bear GTR front kit

spotted just before a bright orange r34 "AWSM-34" under a carport on unley rd, then another black 34 with no no wing went past me on pultney st near adelaide uni

The guy works there, see it there everytime I go past

Spotted a grey 32 gtst with a gtr bodykit and custom plates pulling out of the maccas in Croydon.

Haha yeah that was me, came around the corner and thought F*#k me whats going on when a skyline is going so slow lol...

Hope its not too bad.

I had to goto the Flagstaff hotel car park to fix it because apparently you're not allowed to work on your car in supercheaps car park (even though i had to buy a socket set from them to fix it..). All good now, it only popped one of the plastic lugs out.

If it had a nismo 400R front bar sides and a D wing and a veilside rear bar this would be me. :P They were sparco racing rims tho haha.

Is yours a yellow 33 with white rims?

How do you quote by the way? haha

Yeah that was you, nice r33 :devil:

Mines a white r33 with gold rims

black 33 gtr with a nismo badge on right had side on boot under the spoiler parked in the city..cant remember what street at 3 or so.

exchanged nods with a guy in a sweet looking red r34, and also a purple r33 with white rims that looked to be sparco...also spotted a fulleh sik commodore next to me with rego "habib-2" i lol'd!!! also a white stag near light sq i think shortly after

I finally spotted an R35 GTR on the road today. A white one on Park Tce just outside of town. And then later I spotted a GMG one parked on O'Connell St.

There were stacks of other Skylines around but those 2 were memorable. I also saw the pink R33 N1SMO or N15MO or whatever it is.

And a Lamborghini Countach on a hoist and looking like it was missing some items eg wheels, bonnet, doors