SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I finally spotted an R35 GTR on the road today. A white one on Park Tce just outside of town. And then later I spotted a GMG one parked on O'Connell St.

There were stacks of other Skylines around but those 2 were memorable. I also saw the pink R33 N1SMO or N15MO or whatever it is.

And a Lamborghini Countach on a hoist and looking like it was missing some items eg wheels, bonnet, doors

funny thing is, my mech has an lp500 countach in the garage, as well as a 700kw gt v8 ute, a 57 tbird, 77 stingray a high performance speed boat with supercharged v8....

-D

Spotted SLY 33, black with black rims, no wing, standard hight by the look of it, sounds pretty stock, but nice. Spotted in the morphett vale area today/all the time. Was about half hour ago.

do i have permission to missile my car into that R33 GTS-t going round with GTR badges and plates "33 GTR" ?

seriously every time i see it i wanna drive into the nearest stobie pole and end my life.

Spotted SLY 33, black with black rims, no wing, standard hight by the look of it, sounds pretty stock, but nice. Spotted in the morphett vale area today/all the time. Was about half hour ago.

thats me :happy: where abouts was that? yeah im always out and about

do i have permission to missile my car into that R33 GTS-t going round with GTR badges and plates "33 GTR" ?

seriously every time i see it i wanna drive into the nearest stobie pole and end my life.

yep

anyone rocking a gtr badge on a not gtr needs to be shot

was a really wak 33 at the show today in a display, worst kit ever

-D

thats me :happy: where abouts was that? yeah im always out and about

Seen ya going past my place, up elizabeth road (u probly dunno where that is but) in m/vale. Recon ive seen your car parked on south road in seaford? Nice looking car mate.

Was it white?

Used to see a white one with GTR badges all over it, but they also had the gts-t on the boot??? :huh::) :) :happy:

fair few skylines out tonight around the magil,modbury,holden hill area.

spotted a really nice r30? booted it down mctintyre road, also a silver r33 apeared to be mspec was pulled over on st burnards road near magill road. hope all is well.

fair few skylines out tonight around the magil,modbury,holden hill area.

spotted a really nice r30? booted it down mctintyre road, also a silver r33 apeared to be mspec was pulled over on st burnards road near magill road. hope all is well.

did the r30 have plates?

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=413101

Was it white?

Used to see a white one with GTR badges all over it, but they also had the gts-t on the boot??? :D:P:yes::blush:

yep he lives round my area (daw parkish), ive seen him for around for a good few years, every time i see it i die a little bit more inside.

yep

anyone rocking a gtr badge on a not gtr needs to be shot

was a really wak 33 at the show today in a display, worst kit ever

-D

nah it's like stock bodied, doesnt even make an effort to make it look like a GTR, just has badges and plates "33GTR" or something to that tune.