SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a yellow r33 parked on my road earlier and then i spotted what i think to be a brothel 4 streets away from where i live :|

why the frown.. means you wont have to walk so far next time u want a hoe

>:dry: lols

-D

silver GTT with a big kit and other mods parked near noarlunga, had a kids on board sticker on the backwindow. looks like a chicks car kinda ? new one to the area

silver r33, with bobjanes 5 spoke wheels the dude who never waves..lol same area

black r33 with chromies noarlunga area

what looked like jack88 in mclarenvale

another r33 same area

nice WRX in blue, rego scoobie near port noarlunga

Yellow 34, plates MR-R34 on Hackney RD about 9am

Black 33 with 2 pretty nice looking chicks in it turning out from Mawson Lakes onto Main North Rd at 2:45pm

White 33 turning from Kings Rd onto Main North around 2:50pm

Flicked the headlights at Damageinc (Mitch) on Glynburn road yesterday arvo, I was in the blue Landcruiser (my work car!) going the opposite way, got a thumbs back so I assume I didn't blind you!

Spotted a nice 33 in the city on Flinders Street today, think it was a girls car (pink number plate), had a basic kit, some sort of chrome wheels, etc, was parked but looked good.

Flicked the headlights at Damageinc (Mitch) on Glynburn road yesterday arvo, I was in the blue Landcruiser (my work car!) going the opposite way, got a thumbs back so I assume I didn't blind you!

Spotted a nice 33 in the city on Flinders Street today, think it was a girls car (pink number plate), had a basic kit, some sort of chrome wheels, etc, was parked but looked good.

haha yeah i was like , whats a patrol doin waving to me , is there a speed camera head or something? :)

spotted damageinc in my driveway just before :D and also a blue 33 on the way to blackwood hj's and, also a dark coloured rx7 failing to drift onto main rd near the blackwood train crossing...

man that rx7 failed epicly

not saying i could do better or anything