SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Troy (sapphiregraphics) at BP St Marys today giving his 34 a wash, and had a chat... :rolleyes:

Yeah every time Im you way I see you,,,hmmmmm little suss lol good to catch ya Martin

spotted silver GTT at BP above with a bomex kit, no wing

silver R32 GTR

Red 370Z

wine R33 GTR with a older dude driving it on the expressway heading south

red r31 2dr at repco near bunnings noarlunga nice looking car

silver stag ...Kidfa at work

yellow ford with fresh graffiti on it , southern expressway.. said something like CDC CREW all down the side in black paint,, farking savages in this town I swear.

and a Toyota shite box ..greenie car from hell, enough save the whales,trees,water,oinkers,cows and vegan stickers to slow the car down from the weight of them, on south rd st marys.. :thumbsup:

a lady and her teen daughter,, ordering there first SUBWAY sandwich,,, what planet did they fall from ,, seriously..hahaha

and just found out you can write P .I .G on here,, it turns it into COPS..lol

yellow ford with fresh graffiti on it , southern expressway.. said something like CDC CREW all down the side in black paint,, farking savages in this town I swear.

Yep ex-Melbourne taxi. Lives a few streets away from me. Saw it on the way to work this morning. It's pretty sad they're tagging cars now... but that's the first instance in ages I've seen shit like that. That car always sits in the house driveway, too... which is even more of a worry.

Looks like some 13yr old job, though. Although some guys boat down the road got tagged a few months back with some bullshit. Not good.

Very sad that it's coming to that.

Spots for this week: Wine red 33 at the flaxmil/kenneth road round about, nice as rims on it, had SKYLINE stickers on the rear quarter windows. WNT at start of standard plates.

The red 31 from kmart tyre and auto, monday morning same place as above heading south and again today at the beach rd/south rd intersection, i was in the little '08 micra sitting at the lights looking at your car, still wouldnt mind a HR31 myself. Recon you were heading to work both days..

And today a red stag pulling down a side street off investigator drive in woodcroft, looked verrry nice, young kid driving it, recon i saw P plates too.. Driver looked like he was 17...

Red 2 door is Lupes.

'indeedly' purchasing scandy's wheels.

spotted a wine red 32 gtr, with im guessing white xd9's filling the guards and then some on marion road at 4.15pm.

a white 33 gtst going up the freeway at about 6pm, nice female blonde driver.. :D

silver stag ...Kidfa at work

and just found out you can write P .I .G on here,, it turns it into COPS..lol

Where did you see my car mate?

testing your theory cop

edit haha sweet

Edited by kidafa

Spotted KB33 about 2:30pm today on Port Wakefield heading North then turning right at the BP... I was on the otherside of the road honked at ya but you looked at the rear view mirror instead lol

hackam, the armpit of adelaide..lol

think that was you I waved too going up past HJ as well the other day ?????

meeee bad it was MR RS4..lol

hot looking chick in a MX5 with a massive carbon wing, msmx5 I think it said off states rd

spotted in front of me at maccas reynella a pearl white 4dr r33 with a red smear/smash on the rear , crushed tail pipes

black 33 with side mounted plates at 5.10pm on daws road, waves exchanged,

wine red 32 pulling out of south road at 5.15pm, had a front mount.

Spotted a silver Stagea yesterday heading east down Torrens Road as I sat at the South Road lights heading north. He waved, I waved back! Anyone from here? :thumbsup: