SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Jas yesterday morning heading towards the village.

black 33GTR with gold mesh wheels on Hackney road around lunch time today

Spotted KB33 about 2:30pm today on Port Wakefield heading North then turning right at the BP... I was on the otherside of the road honked at ya but you looked at the rear view mirror instead lol

lol.. i so that was u VU!! didnt notice u lol

I was at windys last night with 6x r33, 2x r32, 2x S15 & 2 34's one 4door the other 2. Nothing overly exciting though everything looked rather stocko :thumbsdown: but everyone had a good time so was chill

'sniper' was there too, i think it was a mini NS cruse...

Edited by Volk34

seen sled cut a lap of jetty rd on the bike this morning

ahh didn't see you, did you toot?

Cibo's coffee at the Bay in the morning is the best.......putting up with Pete Motley's jokes at that hour every morning is not so good.

spotted matty in the mud hunter with the 31 on a trailer turning right off NE road onto wright road... love those wheels on the 31... what are they? was in a mates Sti so didnt beep

then a purple 33 GTR on the side of the road on Sudholz rd.. hope everything is ok

ahh didn't see you, did you toot?

Cibo's coffee at the Bay in the morning is the best.......putting up with Pete Motley's jokes at that hour every morning is not so good.

nah,i was sitting at gloria jeans coffee shop.little boy was restless this morning so took him for a spin in the pusher

spotted matty 31 in the MUD HUNTER on lonsdale hiway last night near hallet cove

must not hav seen ya mate, was in my own world last nite lol

spotted matty in the mud hunter with the 31 on a trailer turning right off NE road onto wright road... love those wheels on the 31... what are they? was in a mates Sti so didnt beep

think they're sparcos mate, that was craig r33's skid car on my trailer, taking it up to Garage 7 in Mt Barker.

Spotted Jasmin at her work as Craig and i filled up just after that (hiiiii jas :P)

and to all the douches that think im "just towing a trailer" and can cut in on me, f**k you. i will f**king drive over the top of you if you want to push your luck

/rant