SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Well I was waiting to see if anyone spotted it but dont think anyone did... As some would know I work in the push bike industry and with all the hype in the sport this time of year we have a VIP night at our store on The Parade @ Norwood.... It's a pretty big thing with red carpet and all that jazz\, to become a VIP you need to have spent big. Last year we had Adelaide Motors with some BMW's setup out the front for all the "VIP's" to drool over. Well this year it was Nissan's turn. 2 GTR's and a 370Z. One of the GTR salesmen from main north and 2 GTR owners. Due to being "working" I had minimal time to check them out but had a quick chat to the owner of the Silver GTR thats HEAVILY worked and has put over $200,000 into it (not including the purchase!)

20740_1306860466652_1084756809_30957077_6858897_n.jpg

20740_1306860506653_1084756809_30957078_1264732_n.jpg

Spotted white R34 coupe with a GTR wing and LED tail lights next to be at the lights at the corner of Regency / Churchill Rd this morning about 9:45am..

Spotted SARE grey 34 on south road about 4pm, then a white 33 EXIT25?? plates on diagonal road out the front of marion shops about 4:30

that'd be my new 34 :P

that'd be my new 34 :D

Yes welcome aboard, dont feel like a stranger come to any of the SAU events we have on atm

You also drive past my work of a morning toogood ave :( so if you see a random wave it's just me i may flash my lights and wave from a silver camry too :):P spec

Yes welcome aboard, dont feel like a stranger come to any of the SAU events we have on atm

You also drive past my work of a morning toogood ave :( so if you see a random wave it's just me i may flash my lights and wave from a silver camry too :):D spec

Ahh yeah i go past there most mornings lately!! Adelaide is small hehe :P

saw dohmar in his white r32 gtr around 1.30 yesterday at the main north and regency rd lights.

also a red nissan gtr (with i think white on black rego plates) turning right onto semaphore rd from causeway rd around an hour ago. :D