SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a silver 33 near junkfood corner and then a blue r34 gtr turning onto south rd near the panatalinga intersection at reynella at about 8.30

then a silver stag rs4 at the corner of panatalinga and pimpala rd, gave it a boot away from me sounded awesome until it bounced off the rev limiter lol

also spotted simons white 33 at his house tonight after he passed regency today :blush:

Spotted white stag wiv red walls on pantalinga rd (Hi Kev :D )

A crashed ...Barina :glare: Me thinks, Goin down south rd windy. Cops had 2 lanes blocked and all traffic goin through 1 lane. Looks like the barina might of been goin to fast and looped it, giving the dirt all a nice big kiss with its ass.

and at the bay

Matty T in MUDHNTR (thought it was a truck coming down the road :) )

2 Lotus Elise having a casual chat down at the Oaks Hotel roundabout (mid u still on the road)

And and i lost count of lines i saw.... There was soo many of them!

If topic down the bay also ppl r selling these glowing things that shoot in to the air via elastic or something then fly down like those paper helicopters. (dunno if also one else has seen them)

Last night spotted a white stagea down at norwood next to cafe b's round 8.30 gave a wave and in town spotted a wine 33 possibly marko taking of next to a vs commi lol had no chance :D car sounds tuff mate!

Edited by wnted1

ah yea i saw that too, was wondering what was goin on..just saw a group of guys standing around the car near the guard rail...

this morning spotted a dark blue r34 on frome rd near the zoo, gave a wave but instantly regretted it when i looked in my rear view and saw the ENORMOUS wing it had...looked like an STI wing but double the size... :D

A crashed ...Barina :) Me thinks, Goin down south rd windy. Cops had 2 lanes blocked and all traffic goin through 1 lane. Looks like the barina might of been goin to fast and looped it, giving the dirt all a nice big kiss with its ass.

and at the bay

Matty T in MUDHNTR (thought it was a truck coming down the road :P )

snap, spotted u parked there last nite. plus it looked like GT George's 34GTR parked just down on the other side from u

so my plan worked. Looks like truck, sounds like truck, goes like truck LOL

Spotted a Maroon R33 parked next to Red Rooster at Munno Para around lunchtime, didnt look half bad! Also spotted (and heard) a Black R33 S1 with chrome rims leaving Bunnings at Munno.

Last but not least, I saw JMW getting out of a rather old Mitsu Colt :P

spotted a red 33 behind me on daws road, turning on to south road, at 4.40pm, with p plates,

a bayside blue 32 on flagstaff hill road, at about 5pm,

black 33 with gold rims on blacks road shortly after.

all in the sneaky blue corolla.