SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

-Yellow 33 on Marion Road near the train bridge heading south (around 2pm). Waves exchanged.

-Black S2 33 on Main South Road at around 2.30pm seating south as well

-Green 33(?) and white 33 at Autobarn Noarlunga at around 2.45pm

Spotted a maroon 32-R driving side by side with me down North east rd city bound tea tree gully area and we exchanged a thumbs up and a quick toot :).

Great bloke, Didn't get a real good look at the car but looked like a nice clean stocker :)

My car was dirty as how embaressing haha :(

spotted stag 34 eating lunch with fam in christies beach

blue/purple looking r33 with fmic , 7 digit rego on beach rd

what looked like VU's car near the airport

a stock as a rock r32 in gray, at the christies beach car yard near the beach, looked funny so stock and clean looking from across the road

yestreday spotted a black 180 female p plater cruising next to me on way home from work down dyson road then on way back up other side way next to a black 34 female driver sounded nice :(

Spotted either a midnight purple or black 33GTR on Main North Rd just after Curtis rd around 7pm. Few 33's and 32's on Bolivar Rd while i was at my mates place.

Basically the windy point car park was pretty packed out, so everyone sort of just parked all over the place and made do the best we all could? Fair enough? Yeah I think so.

Anyway, one guy that was in a dedicated park was ready to leave and himself and his wife or something got in reversed out realised they couldn't get out so they asked 'Who owns the white commodore?' one lad replies "Yeah, me mate" Walks over and goes to get in it and the dumb fat old cvnt goes 'move it or i'll hit it' or something - meanwhile this young lad is walking to the car? Need he be an arogant cvnt like that? Was totally un needed. Goes to pull out bit of traffic coming both sides meanwhile his nose of the car is halfway across the lane heading towards the BP at the top of windy point rd. He was a total f**ken drop kick, musta been 'fvcking killa' back in his day...

Basically the windy point car park was pretty packed out, so everyone sort of just parked all over the place and made do the best we all could? Fair enough? Yeah I think so.

Anyway, one guy that was in a dedicated park was ready to leave and himself and his wife or something got in reversed out realised they couldn't get out so they asked 'Who owns the white commodore?' one lad replies "Yeah, me mate" Walks over and goes to get in it and the dumb fat old cvnt goes 'move it or i'll hit it' or something - meanwhile this young lad is walking to the car? Need he be an arogant cvnt like that? Was totally un needed. Goes to pull out bit of traffic coming both sides meanwhile his nose of the car is halfway across the lane heading towards the BP at the top of windy point rd. He was a total f**ken drop kick, musta been 'fvcking killa' back in his day...

killaaaa