SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

white r33 with BBS style meshies on south rd turning towards ghettoland

black r34 4dr, got a wave, a block further down on beach rd

silverish r33 at coles hackam

black r32 with old school scripted skyline badge on it and turbine engine wheels . in the normal sun drenched spot.4 car garage and you let it rot outside.. shame on you.

yeah buddy....& now a dent in the right rear corner as well thanks to the missus, lol

:( you know you're meant to claim that as an "off roading" dent pete, not something the missus did

spotted mud hunter on the dukes highway about 11am this side of keith i was in the etsa vito van.

*waves* i do remember the vito. man there were so many dicks driving on the dukes and the riddoch today. especially down the overtaking lanes

spotted a 32 gtr on blacks road, at the oakridge road roundabout, was grey, and had gold meshies, possibly bbs. at around 1.45pm.

black or grey 32 gtst with a kit, on byards road roundabout, happy valley at about 5pm.

Spotted a stagea in westlakes car park, had sausa stickers on back window, also later this arvo a white s2 r33 in same car park, and also a black 33 as I was leavin car park

spotted a 32 gtr on blacks road, at the oakridge road roundabout, was grey, and had gold meshies, possibly bbs. at around 1.45pm.

That probably was me as I was on my way home from Mt Gambier.

PS - there is no such thing as traffic on country roads when you have a GTR :D

That probably was me as I was on my way home from Mt Gambier.

PS - there is no such thing as traffic on country roads when you have a GTR :D

when did u come back from down that way mate? i headed out first up this morning, didnt see any imports at all LOL

when did u come back from down that way mate? i headed out first up this morning, didnt see any imports at all LOL

I left Mt Gambier about 10am. Took the Pathaway / Keith route then got off the Freeway at the Crafers exit to take Upper Sturt Rd.

Edit - I must have left earlier... 4 hours is not long enough for the trip home...

I left Mt Gambier about 10am. Took the Pathaway / Keith route then got off the Freeway at the Crafers exit to take Upper Sturt Rd.

Edit - I must have left earlier... 4 hours is not long enough for the trip home...

lol i left way before u then. was about 8 when i filled up at caltex, went the same way (penola, naracoorte, padthaway, keith). stopped at coonalpyn bakery. fail at sauce-ing a sausage roll (dont poke it in, put it on top of the sausage roll WTF) and fail at choc donut (something that resembled a donut with what looked like ice magic on top LOL)

just spotted an orange 33 going past and then parking a bit further down the street, possibly an sau sticker on the rear quarter window...

spotted morris (twins33) this arvo at his place inspecting some panels to get fixed on my car

also spotted a black 33 on happy valley drive at about 3.15pm, female driver, got no wave back

Spotted all the usual SAU suspects out at the cruise today :D

Blue32.. Norm.. Luke (although minus his car).. few stags wearing sau stickers. Nice seeing you all.

spotted a light metallic green stag at BP glenelg

that mad looking Silver R35 with pilates stickers on it near the airport, 200k worth of goodies added to it hey,,,, bit over the top

white r33 near kmart reynella, white wheels

silver r33, same area

Spotted all the usual SAU suspects out at the cruise today :)

Blue32.. Norm.. Luke (although minus his car).. few stags wearing sau stickers. Nice seeing you all.

Might sound weird but did I speak to you? :D

So really, if both cars can be driven away fine, then the accident doesn't need to be reported? I was told that any accident was required to be reported (even if it's minor)? But where do you draw the line to class something as minor (just a small bump)?

As I'm claiming it on insurance, I needed a police report.

And yeah, the cop was a rookie... no stripes on his shoulder badge things.

hey mate, i had an accident a while ago, and we both could drive off, a couple hours later i went to report it. the cop said that if the damage is under 1 grand it dont need to be reported.