SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

haha hey matt 31, your quick on the horn :) < he spotted me just then. south road Darlington :ermm: 4x4 looks great

also black 33 that turned out of flinders medical onto south road

spotted a silver supra with a biiig 'boostworx' sticker going up its rear quarter, turning from south road to daws road at 5.10pm..little different i guess..

thats george (f**k, whats his username on here, i kno on NS its highimpact). supra be quite nutso :)

haha hey matt 31, your quick on the horn :ermm: < he spotted me just then. south road Darlington :D 4x4 looks great

also black 33 that turned out of flinders medical onto south road

spotted u twice in under an hour. first time was at sturt / marion road lights about half hour before u seen me in my truck, i was in the etsa truck heading towards flinders. then to see ya again i had to be on the horn (at 90 LOL)

thats george (f**k, whats his username on here, i kno on NS its highimpact). supra be quite nutso :ermm:

spotted u twice in under an hour. first time was at sturt / marion road lights about half hour before u seen me in my truck, i was in the etsa truck heading towards flinders. then to see ya again i had to be on the horn (at 90 LOL)

hmm i dont remember the etsa truck :).. good to see you though man

May have been me, was it around 3:30? Didn't see you though

yeh looks like urs, in a grey gtir going the other way through the lights as you turned onto southroad mate

saw almost every model gtr while driving round tonight,

gunmetal 32 gtr stopped on anzac highway

silveer 34 gtr driving down anzac towards the bay

red 35 gtr parked on jetty rd

few others,

blue 32 with white wheels and p plates on tapleys hill rd

white 33 driving down brighton rd

all were within the last hour and a bit.

spotted many skylines, a rotory, 2 cerifo, girls :thumbsup:, the ss ute was fast and the other commy wasnt to much of a nuisance thro the windy bit of the cruise tonight.. love cruising with ppl that speed and drift :P glad there were no accidents, before i left anyway.. and that there were no cops to ruin our night

-Black 34 on Waymouth Street with LED Taillights at around 9:50am.

-White 33 following me in the 34 and my mate in the Falcodore up from Ackland Hill/Blackwood to near Crafers.