SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Did you own the silver 34 in the carpark? If so she was a sweet looking ride.

Yea man that was me did u av a look or did you only see her ass?? :P no1 ever manages to c the bonnet :) Thought u guys wulda been from sau but i wasnt too sure!!

Spotted a bunch of SAU boys at Villies 2nite,

Still a bit sketchy on faces - to - usernames so sorry if it seemed like I was being rude lol.

Judging by the cars that were there, Kirsh, Shyhi33, Aberax?, Matty31, Skwiz? (sp), ummm thats all I sort of recognize.

Nope wasn't me, i was at Balgowan that night, you might have seen Fliggy (Tim) who i often take/took to Vilis.

Spotted RubyRS4 on Sir Donald Bradman Drive traffic lights - or somewhere around there at about 1:30pm (i think).

spotted a few skylines out at mallala today, also a marone r33 with a dark grey front bar, think ive seen it in photos with mitch's r33..

yer, thats marko's

i was in the passanger seat , and the front bar is matt black :(

spotted Marko in his 33 on south road,m at 11.30 out front of Turbo Tune.

white 33 coming out of bp on south road, at 5.30pm or so.

Yea man that was me did u av a look or did you only see her ass?? :banana: no1 ever manages to c the bonnet :banana: Thought u guys wulda been from sau but i wasnt too sure!!

might have to reverse park it for us next time, so we can check out that bonnet

does look very tidy though from behind :D

Yea man that was me did u av a look or did you only see her ass?? :D no1 ever manages to c the bonnet :banana: Thought u guys wulda been from sau but i wasnt too sure!!

I would have gone up to the car but it looks a little sus walking up to a car at 1130 at nyte to "check it out" But the ass end looked nice

might have to reverse park it for us next time, so we can check out that bonnet

does look very tidy though from behind :(

Haha no worries will deffinately say hi next time i was with the missus she was havin a cry about me goin to c ur cars hahaha :banana:

I would have gone up to the car but it looks a little sus walking up to a car at 1130 at nyte to "check it out" But the ass end looked nice

Yeah it probably would look a bit sus my mates 300c got egged while we were at villis last sat night and only his car, so many D*$ks around!

Spotted a white satgea going into cash converters on south road, plates OH SNAP or something!!

Also grey S15 on south road with starcorps, cute brunette driving,stalled it on takeoff from ayliffes road intersection :( , was in my silver r31 auto, what a beast lol

was in my silver r31 auto, what a beast lol

Dont knock the Auto 31's :)

spotted a black 33 going up Flagstaff Hill Road, at about 4.30