SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a 34 gtr along main rd coro valley about 9.15, then a silver 34 4d on fullarton rd at about 10, then possibly a blue 33 in blackwood near the bp about 10 mins ag, also mitch's 33 reppin a couple new stickers :P

Edited by stolen-gtr

spotted a 34 gtr along main rd coro valley about 9.15, then a silver 34 4d on fullarton rd at about 10, then possibly a blue 33 in blackwood near the bp about 10 mins ag, also mitch's 33 reppin a couple new stickers :P

*duu*

Spotted Dave sporting his starcorp knock offs down at Bob Janes Pedders at Salisbury earlier today.

my car yes, but not me driving, old man was. getting a suspension check done, need new rack bushes, lol.

Edited by scandyflick

Spotted a white stag with black rims?? (didnt get a gud look) and a black 32 on payhnem rd last night before the portrush intersection.

This morning spotted a sss pulsar in the campbelltown area looked sweet, one of the guys on here owns one i think?

Wine R32 with red seat covers, Windows down ??? sitting on the side of states rd, might as well put a steal me sticker on it..geez and they wonder why they get stolen..lol

silver stag , noarlunga area, think it was MR RS4 at work??

Keep spotting MSTR32 going past my place, around 10.30 every morning.. Saw ya look up the drive way either this week or a day last week...... Yes, the GTR's still just sitting there... If Ikea would get back to me about the 'definate' job i have there then i'd have the money to get it road worthy again..

Cars sounding better these days aswell, scared the shit outa me yesterday, sounded like someone started a chainsaw right behind me LOL

Also silver stock 34 GTT parked in the woodcroft shopping centre.

Spotted:

Yesterday - blue M35 Stag on the Parade checking me out. Very smooth ride mate.

Today - one silver stag on Railway Tce crossing over Richmond Rd in the morning and then not long after a white Stag at the Shell on West Tce.

Spotted:

Yesterday - blue M35 Stag on the Parade checking me out. Very smooth ride mate.

Today - one silver stag on Railway Tce crossing over Richmond Rd in the morning and then not long after a white Stag at the Shell on West Tce.

spotted said m35 on the parade when i was going to get raped at the cop shop

such a nice car :stupid::laugh:

spotted jas twice today, once near ttp, the other time on main north rd while cops were going over my car on the side of the road, lol

also spotted a really clean M35 stag on main north rd near pooraka maccas about 15 mins ago.

was white, and had a really nice kit.

black 32 boosting it around near my place in morphett vale.

had a kit of some kind on it as it went past.

your chirpys into 2nd where sloppy and your handbrakey onto main south rd was shithouse and speeding through backstreets and main rds were full of homo.

Wine R32 with red seat covers, Windows down ??? sitting on the side of states rd, might as well put a steal me sticker on it..geez and they wonder why they get stolen..lol

silver stag , noarlunga area, think it was MR RS4 at work??

Hahaha was across the road from mine man! Its my mates car... We were watching it whilst working on mine dont worry :P

Keep spotting MSTR32 going past my place, around 10.30 every morning.. Saw ya look up the drive way either this week or a day last week...... Yes, the GTR's still just sitting there... If Ikea would get back to me about the 'definate' job i have there then i'd have the money to get it road worthy again..

Cars sounding better these days aswell, scared the shit outa me yesterday, sounded like someone started a chainsaw right behind me LOL

Also silver stock 34 GTT parked in the woodcroft shopping centre.

How far down are u near brads house??? Coz i see u that way all the time :P

Hahaha was across the road from mine man! Its my mates car... We were watching it whilst working on mine dont worry :sick:

Oh so thats your Ceffy, I go past your place a fair bit. its on my way out of the housing estate...lol