SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a grey 32 with 34 stockies in blockbuster carpark, st agnes on wednesday night. sau sticker on the rear quarter window.

see a white 33 gts-t in the mornings driving down salisbury highway, AVS rims i think.

Walked past a house with a silver stag with the plates STAG 34, morphett vale area. Also keep spotting a white 34 going up elizabeth road in same area, white rims on it, sounds fairly stock with a nice clean looking body..

Walked past a house with a silver stag with the plates STAG 34, morphett vale area. Also keep spotting a white 34 going up elizabeth road in same area, white rims on it, sounds fairly stock with a nice clean looking body..

that would be me I think, in the R34. yeah she is "100% stock" :D

that would be me I think, in the R34. yeah she is "100% stock" :laugh:

Sounds fair nice. Thought it may have been you seeing your always going down states road.. Will keep my eyes out for ya and wave if i can lol.. If ya see some random waving on elizabeth road its probly me..

Also MR R33 still douching it up with a GTR badge on the GTS't.. Sounds really nice tho ill give him that.

Spotted a yellow S15, silver Supra and yellow 34 pull into BP beach road last night. Had a few nice comments about my car :) cheers fella's. Missus loved it lol

That was a mate of mine (Rhys) in the silver supra, got defected a little while later for a bald front tyre, wheel alighnment is out...

Oh so thats your Ceffy, I go past your place a fair bit. its on my way out of the housing estate...lol
Yes indeedy it is... I think iv s potted u a couple of times as im leaving!

spotted jas twice today, once near ttp, the other time on main north rd while cops were going over my car on the side of the road, lol

also spotted a really clean M35 stag on main north rd near pooraka maccas about 15 mins ago.

was white, and had a really nice kit.

Oooo was that you!! I was like ohhhh no!!

haha, yea... was all good though, cops just went over the car, but didnt end up defecting me, so pretty happy about that. :( your car looked pretty shmick. :nyaanyaa:
Oh really, lucky as!!! Thanks :-)