SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted RDRIPER parked in town (not a fan of the chromes)

then spotted a series 2 33 silver gtst on chromes turning down a street near pirie street (again not a fan of the rims)

then a white 32 gtst going down grote st , gave him a hang loose hand signal and he just looked at me as if to say huh o.0

Spotted Matty the Mud Hunter yesterday on Anzac Highway opposite K-Mart at approx 2:30pm. Was towing a Silver R33 I think.

sure was, had Krishy's 33 ready for SMASA today

spotted a few skylines around town last night, but i was that blind i cant remember details LOL. buck's shows will do that to you

Spotted Matty the Mud Hunter yesterday on Anzac Highway opposite K-Mart at approx 2:30pm. Was towing a Silver R33 I think.

spotted you on south rd yesterday and a R33 a few cars ahead of you

black r34 4 dr on south rd

black stag , rego xlt something on south rd, patalinga mess intersection, dude you need rear struts, your car waffles about when it hits bumps

the crew at regency car show

Spotted Brendan(Tangles) this afternoon at around 3 ish in his driveway, nice stagea u got there, Also spotted later tonight at Semaphore a white r33 gtr with plates [ DADS GTR ]

Spotted Brendan(Tangles) this afternoon at around 3 ish in his driveway, nice stagea u got there, Also spotted later tonight at Semaphore a white r33 gtr with plates [ DADS GTR ]

cheers Kein

REALLY like your skyline, nice look, clean, sounds tuff too

spotted a silver RS4 stagea just now on states rd, in distance I was thinking "hmm thats a nice front kit on a daihatsu"

ooops when I realized it was a stagea

Spotted tonight around 1am at the pooraka maccas a blue 32 and a silver 32. also spotted a White r33 at the intersection of south road and regency road.

that was me and a couple of my mates, was a cef hiding there too! just made our way there from the hills!

20675_353422576744_571136744_5237445_1879600_n.jpg

cheers Kein

REALLY like your skyline, nice look, clean, sounds tuff too

spotted a silver RS4 stagea just now on states rd, in distance I was thinking "hmm thats a nice front kit on a daihatsu"

ooops when I realized it was a stagea

Hey Brendan thats was me on states road