SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Ruby on the way to work this morning on South Rd

Yeah and I spotted you "saluting" me as you drove past ya big hoon! :( Worked out it was you when I saw the big grin and the V for victory sign!

Spotted no less than 6 commonwhores today, weaving in and out of traffic behind me, just to tailgate me. Musta been one of those insecure days for them I guess. :D

Tonight spotted a red 32 on Grand Juction Rd, silver 33 on Bower rd exchanged heads up. AND as i was at a BP filling up some hindu looking fella and his G-Unit friends pulled up behind me in their SS commodore and asked if my car is fast and if i would drag them for $1000, I lol'd and said ah no. When will people learn?

Tonight spotted a red 32 on Grand Juction Rd, silver 33 on Bower rd exchanged heads up. AND as i was at a BP filling up some hindu looking fella and his G-Unit friends pulled up behind me in their SS commodore and asked if my car is fast and if i would drag them for $1000, I lol'd and said ah no. When will people learn?

haha for 1k i might have lol.. easy cash, doubt they'd hand it over if you won anyway

Spotted last night (about 8pm) a matt black Stagea with R34 front end ... possibly ex-Viva Garage? Was in my Stagea next to him at the lights on Grand Junction when some bogan in a commonwhore wanted to drag. Both Stags took off lightly and commonwhore sped off into the distance with all occupants in both stageas laughing at him. Insecure much?

haha for 1k i might have lol.. easy cash, doubt they'd hand it over if you won anyway

love it when holden drivers wanna drag... i say 'well you know you're most likely to win a 1/4 given your big NA engine... my question to you is, do you want to mix it on the track, where my brakes and ability to turn a corner will leave you careering thru the first corner under full lock - bathurst 92 baby, eat it'

-D

Spotted last night (about 8pm) a matt black Stagea with R34 front end ... possibly ex-Viva Garage? Was in my Stagea next to him at the lights on Grand Junction when some bogan in a commonwhore wanted to drag. Both Stags took off lightly and commonwhore sped off into the distance with all occupants in both stageas laughing at him. Insecure much?

that would have been my friend jamie. she has just bought it. or might be her other half. good ppl just not on here

Tonight spotted a red 32 on Grand Juction Rd, silver 33 on Bower rd exchanged heads up. AND as i was at a BP filling up some hindu looking fella and his G-Unit friends pulled up behind me in their SS commodore and asked if my car is fast and if i would drag them for $1000, I lol'd and said ah n

i had the exact same thing happen to me with some bogan in a vt ss commodore at elizabeth.

he offered me 50bucks.

thats an hours pay!! so i said make it pink slips and its a deal.he said no :D

i had the exact same thing happen to me with some bogan in a vt ss commodore at elizabeth.

he offered me 50bucks.

thats an hours pay!! so i said make it pink slips and its a deal.he said no :)

If your regularly getting $50 an hour, im in the wrong job.

more like theyll get you to go to some backstreet where theyll mug you and take your car, the cash and the respect.

are you ment to write a cheque for that or what? who has 1k on them at all times, less your at race wars where if you want an adrenaline rush it will be 2 large

i usually just tell people my cars slow, usually results in less stupid comments out of them after.

post-31501-1266368900_thumb.jpg

Edited by Inline 6