SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

nah, on foot / jumping on public transport to/from work as per usual. City traffic does my head in!

argh i know right :/

this morning about 9, red 35gtr plates '010 010' parked on hutt st

about 15 mins ago:

silver stag with black bonnet and wheels parked on melbourne st out the front of the lion...seen it a few times before looks fantastic

silver 33gtr plates 'vspec 3' at the same intersection

Luke at cafe buongiorno TTP last night at about 9pm

Then a white 33 in the KFC TTP drive through, no front bar

seen a few lines around the maylands/firle area lately, one stands out, a purple 33gtr, white wheels looked tough

Luke at cafe buongiorno TTP last night at about 9pm

Then a white 33 in the KFC TTP drive through, no front bar

seen a few lines around the maylands/firle area lately, one stands out, a purple 33gtr, white wheels looked tough

And where were you mister?

keep spotting stag on grange road with a space saver on the rear... if youre here, dude, these things are only mean for temporary use... 

Edited by Rocky88

Black stagea going over port adelaide bridge..one of them, at around 11.30pm..hitting boost a couple times. had possibly go,d rims..thought it was Chad..

spotted a mint black R32 pretty sure it was a GTR in hawthorndene on friday about 4:40pm, had red racing seats. i got a wave, anyone one from here.??????

i was in a black r32 coming the other way

spotted a mint black R32 pretty sure it was a GTR in hawthorndene on friday about 4:40pm, had red racing seats. i got a wave, anyone one from here.??????

i was in a black r32 coming the other way

i was in hawthorndene about that time and i think i saw the saem gtr

i also saw a white 31 limiter bashing on brighton road near my place about 20 min ago... looked spectacular giving the rear tires some hate in 3rd gear, but ffs not on a public road at 2pm on a saturday mate!

:rofl:

spotted a very nice looking black r32 parked on a certain street in Broadview during the week. Also spotted a white r33 attempting to show off on the same street (in broadview) as the black 32 friday afternoon ard 1pm.

Silver and a white 33 GTR at Gepps cross around 4pm. Spent the day with Iron Chef and his N1 at Japanese-Australian Federation day.

White 34 turning from Finnis Street onto Marion Road at Marion, 4.40pm.

Black 33 on Sturt Road/South Road intersection heading west at 4.45pm.