SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a black 32 GTR turning right from beach road onto doctors road last night around 8, me flashing my indicators was to you LOL then had a dude behind me flashing his highbeams at me for some reason, never did find out why... Damn holden drivers!

A black 32 with white rims going through chain of ponds, also a few other tough sounding skylines through there, all between 9 and 10pm..

And then another black 32 GTR heading towards chain of ponds up North East Road, looked tough, and shiney as hell! 10.15pm..

Spotted friday evening at O'Halloran Hill unusual silver/light gold coloured 32GTR with plates ZILLA.... very nice!

Then today black 32 GTR on Flaggy Hill rd around 12... looked a bit like Rob (panzer)

saw luke, twink, mitch, and a 12 foot tall ethnic at work tonight.

... wait. not twink. although it was odd seeing him and luke not together. :laugh:

did see vu and his missus though.

way too tired for remembering shit.

Spotted Luke getting told to go away by the bouncer as soon as he stepped into the back of the line at the Duke

then a little while later we jumped back in and another bouncer went straight to Luke again and told him to go away because the other bouncer already told him so

:rofl2:

... wait. not twink. although it was odd seeing him and luke not together. :laugh:

did see vu and his missus though.

way too tired for remembering shit.

I was there a little later on. haha

spotted blksky going up n down goodwood road about 3 times on our walk home from the city last night..sif no ride!!

also a black 32 with a kit and white rims and a super sequential on greenhill road/goodwood road intersection around 3.45am.

spotted mudhunter on jetty road last night @ 6:30PM, Musta been cutting laps

yeah i was :laugh: had to kill some time before my mate's bday shindig

Spotted Chad at Gametraders Marion, and then saw Marvin (Didn't have the number plates) also down Marion about 3:30pm

pete doesnt have it anymore, swapped it for an 89 hilux. new owner is a bit of a douche apparently

pete doesnt have it anymore, swapped it for an 89 hilux. new owner is a bit of a douche apparently

Yeah, I have known he hasn't had it for awhile, it also had P Plates on it :S