SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted u goin past kmart on anzacs last night

was pulling out in the black astra, tried to catch up but gave up after 100m :laugh:

haha, you could have caught up, 2 cop cars infront of me so was being good :P

black 35gtr at marion today

also near dan murphys a black 33 with the raspiest exhaust note ive ever heard

dark blue 32gtr with p plates on blacks rd about 4.45, possibly jarrad?

Yep, was me, was going to try to wave, but waving while trying to change gears and steer doesnt really work lol

Also i spotted Mitch parked on Gorge road this afternoon.. and the BIT SUS GTR going through Chain of ponds, all i can say is, i want what he's got! :D

saw him at my mates work getting stuff yesterday

would you like a tissue?

Na i good for the tissue but i just get f##ked off cos they make everyone else look like dickheads.

a silver 33 parked in KFC on anzacs, near le cornu, being absolutely dry f**ked by the dick of the law.

star force landcruisers, patrol cars, all lights ablaze and the 33's bonnet opened.. at about 2.45am.

a silver 33 parked in KFC on anzacs, near le cornu, being absolutely dry f**ked by the dick of the law.

star force landcruisers, patrol cars, all lights ablaze and the 33's bonnet opened.. at about 2.45am.

Drove past that at around 2:15, just slightly overkill,

Saw vic plate black R35 GTR :worship: around the bay, had a dent in the front and bonnet, was a painfull sight but still an amazing car.

Cruised next to a white 33gts on south rd O'Hallarin hill. Gave the nod and wave.

Spotted a mean looking red 34 up at windies, looked very nice and clean, had s plates.

Also witnessed some idiot spin out his ute on lonsdale road, he still thought he was pretty cool :stupid:

Also i spotted Mitch parked on Gorge road this afternoon.. and the BIT SUS GTR going through Chain of ponds, all i can say is, i want what he's got! :D

Hehe, you aint seen nothing... ;)

spotted RB26 this arvo at that same junction, i was turning right with the trailer towing a Hiace van :P you probably got deafened and smoked out by me

and i did also spot someone else, im tryin to remember who and where though :whistling:

Spotted a gun metal grey 33 will the plates "c u bye" parked on the FOOTPATH at enjoy cafe on the parade, if you on here its d##kheads like you that make other import owners look bad so pull your bloody head in and show some consideration to other people.

What a f**king idiot.

saw him at my mates work getting stuff yesterday

would you like a tissue?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :no:

Spotted Maroon R33 GT-R cruising along-side/behind me all the way along Lonsdale Highway/Brighton Rd till about Daws road when i turned left (was in the white R32 GTST). Day before around 6pm seen a dark blue stock looking (slightly lowered) R32 GTST as turn right from Morphett Road onto Anzac highway.

had a silver 33 pull up behind me at the post box on seacombe road (just down from the foodland at Miller Street). didnt get a glimpse at the wheels too closely, but i thought it might have been Silvertracks?

You'd have known my truck...........SAU sticker on the back window, loud and smokey :laugh: