SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted scandy on main north rd/blacktop rd intersection this arvo around lunch time

then filling my car up at the bp golden grove had a silver 33 pull in then another black 34 sporting what looked like vault crystals?

woop woop first time ive been spotted. yea that was me in the silver 33 your car sounds so tough man

spotted a black 33 on 350z rims on payneham road this arvo

also spotted a silver 32 four door with gtr front and wing at my work aswell as a dude named Jamie? with a white 33 at my work

im sure ive got you on facebook so pm me, said somethin about a drive later tonight?

poice

• Like 1

Spotted "w4anted" 32 on goody road as I was staggering from bdo

Yep, that was me, going for a bit of a drive, which i now regret, having 2 and a half hours sleep is not good..

Also had a white 34 toot at me on Belair road yesterday night around 7.30ish..

And pepsinator turning into the BP up from windies, pretty sure it was you, i had just left there...

grey stag with black buddyclubs (something like that) and CF bonnet on waymouth st? around 12:30. Tough

Silver 34 GTT with gold/silver lipped bbs meshies on the parade around 12

And a certain silver 33 gts-t pig with black skirts and lips on pt wakefield road at Gepps Cross - i KNOW you saw me Krishy!

spotted a blue stag in my street with 5 spoke volks yesterday arvo lookin at a house for sale *please buy it so we have some neighbours in the street with a decent taste in cars LOL*

and GTR-32 by warradale barracks, just happened to look round at the right time to see you wave :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes. This engine cost a very large amount of money to build. It's a Frankenstein necessitating lots of custom parts and lots of fabrication and fettling to get things like big ends to clear the bottom of the bore, etc etc. The rods and bolts were supplied by the owner. Hence why the rods were Chinesium. Some lessons need to be learned the (very, very) hard way, apparently. I was aware of the stories going back about that far as well. I just wanted to see if the reality was as bad as the fear.
    • Looks great!  The problem with that brace is nobody can see it!
    • Hi and welcome. What are you planning to do to the car or will you keep it stock?
    • https://windowmotor.com.au/collections/02-07-v35-nissan-skyline?srsltid=AfmBOorAnTNYaD1tXzczAKZFqnDkZy23WgPXNfVscyeRKHhVNkiaC-WH https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-v35+stereo/k0  
    • Heaps of historical info on this, a quick Google gave dates back to 2012, all talk about identification markings, dimples, shapes of mounting surfaces, washers, that are concave or something to match the fasteners mounting surface, which ARP states that if the washer, if it uses a washer in its application, isn't the right way around, it can cause premature failure,  even if it was torqued up correctly with whatever lube is meant to be used There is even talk about getting the bolts Xrayed to check the structure, one was about some builder getting multiple sets of bolts, having them Xrayed, and picking from those results Nowadays identical "looking" fake parts, in identical looking fake packaging are everywhere, with all the markings and stuff, the only way you know they are not legit is Xray or when they fail I assume if you don't want fake parts, and don't have a Xray machine handy, is to get them directly from ARP in the USofA, aftermarket rod and head bolts aren't something to take for granted  Imagine building a big dollar build only to find you lunch it because of an inferior fake fixture let go 😫