SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted silver R35 on port wakefield road around 2pm.

R32 silver with SAU stickers and CC plates on port river express way around 4pm.

Both looked great!

r35 on port wakefield was it parking at the caravan place?

if so i think he works there his always there

r35 on port wakefield was it parking at the caravan place?

if so i think he works there his always there

John Munro's car (GUN-350) and caravan yard ^^

That's the one! Gee maybe i should get into caravan sales?????

near harris scarfes in town on sunday a black R33 with his hand controller sitting in plain view.

Had an SAU sticker on the rear quater window, you are asking to be done by the police as it was there for at least and hour sitting on Grenfell street.

Spotted Kristian in the black iron chef cube thismorning at portrush and glenosmond rd corner. I don't know if u remember at ajd my other half saying to you how much she dislikes cubes,-but this morning when I pointed u out and said how nice the cube looked I nearly got pushed outta the chaser onto the curb...evidently she got what she was after-the chaser....

Seen him down unley way more then a dozen time when the threefour was loose i drove past kfc and the servo and he fanger right up my ass and swerved round me exiting HJ's complete vanker!

Hey Norman , out for a cruise , notice all the cops out in town ! No Boostin today sad.gif

Funny that, on the way back I saw a live drug deal take place in Topham Mall. Cops have got their priorities right, hey?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Just for a good chuckle. I received the new climate control yesterday and just before starting to remove my old one, I decided to try it again... it worked and has worked since haha. I'm keeping the new one on the shelf as I know it will repeat itself again at some point. 
    • New on top, old on the bottom. New with old sleeve, old with nothing. New firewall grommets. I need a new hobby.   Also made my ChynaFlow turbo water return line back to the thermostat housing. Could have just used a length of EFI hose but no, I wanted braided but on a budget so bought Aeroflow junk. Might regret soon.
    • I had this issue with the (presumably older) Nismo "2" way, or rather the "1.5" way. They advertise a "1" way (the 1 way is the one you want. Check Nismo's documentation!!). Anyway. You want something with less locking on deceleration. I can confirm that with a stiffly bushed car, it feels like full on violent axle tramp at 1-10kmh 100% of the time, not fun chirps which I have experienced in other cars.
    • Great advice, Murray- Thank you. I will give this fluid a shot before making a big pricey move to a new differential.   I would give a lot to get some noises I'd consider "cute" ha. The noise is more like you described in the latter- Violent! Passenger's think my car is broken haha.
    • The diff is adjustable, how mine is setup, on the track? I think it's perfect. It locks up super quick, is consistent and reliable. On the street? I also think it's perfect lol. So, on the street doing low speed turns, think parking lot, you get cute little diff clunks and tyre chirp occasionally. I really like the character, I'm guessing these clunks and chirps are a lot more tame then what your currently experiencing.  As for the diff oil, in my swift I ran a Cusco RS 1.5 way diff, it took me a while to find a gearbox/diff oil that made the diff happy. The wrong oil made it feel like the diff was trying to violently eject itself out of the gearbox pretty much at all times. It was a nightmare. Good news, Motul gear FF-LSD oil tamed the diff down 100%, the bad news is the cost of the oil I'd say try using something like this first and see how you go -  https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/nulon-nulon-ezy-squeeze-heavy-duty-limited-slip-differential-oil---80w-140-1-litre/577669.html#q=NULON%2BEZY-SQUEEZE%2BDifferential%2BOil&lang=en_AU&start=4 I use this diff oil, feels the same as running the Nismo oil without the Nismo price tag.  As for additives, when I was on my swift diff adventure, no additive I tried made any real difference. I don't know if you'd have the same experience (having the diff separate from the gearbox makes life infinitely easier, so maybe there is something out there that might help but I'd for sure try the above diff fluid before worrying about additives).