SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted ADDIKT yesterday at about 4pm from gilles plains to pooraka and again on south road/torrens road at about 2.30pm. stalking me i tell you! haha >__<"

spotted a hot as bayside blue 34gtr on hanson rd about 10ish this morning, had defect sticker and was on trade plates, sounded sooooo good!

also tonight some cock in a white 33 on drift r's down grand junction rd/hanson rd that thought he was awesome and had to rev at every set of lights no matter what car was next to him, boot it off from every set of lights and the odd wheel spin too, definately my hero! might wanna get that misfire checked too, if anyone wants his plates to report him, let me know :ph34r:

spotted a hot as bayside blue 34gtr on hanson rd about 10ish this morning, had defect sticker and was on trade plates, sounded sooooo good!

also tonight some cock in a white 33 on drift r's down grand junction rd/hanson rd that thought he was awesome and had to rev at every set of lights no matter what car was next to him, boot it off from every set of lights and the odd wheel spin too, definately my hero! might wanna get that misfire checked too, if anyone wants his plates to report him, let me know :ph34r:

What rims did the r34 have? hope its not my mate on defect

Very nice bayside 34R at boostworx today.

Waved to a blue 32r today about 3pm as I turned onto south road got a very strange look back.

And that 33 with custom blood orange paint and black lip spoiler on grange road, paint looks nice almost as if ford did it haha

black 32 gtr on grand boulevard at seaford rise, about 4.30pm

That woulda been me :)

Guessing you were in the silver 33? Looks hell clean dude

Spotted a nice looking black 32 on south road at seafood today.

Fairy aggressive offset. Hand flared guards. Looked good. Was even repping the SAU sticker.

spotted a white R32 last night near marion about 1030 , it has a bad cat or muffler it sounded WHEEZY actually blocked off a bit not good

white r34 4dr on expressway the other day, got a wave, think it s S???- 34 on the rego. car was for sale before near hallet cove ??

very wine red r33 with GTR wing , S plates at autobarn noarlunga , don't think its a GTR just GTR wing

white R31 s2 sil . flogging it up and down my street for the past few days. loud and obnoxious sounding and not a wise move

some muppets in a stick shift R31 on brighton rd , car full of kids who could barely drive a stick, cream or dirty white