SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted "KING33"a really really nice looking white r33 gtr

followed soon after by a maroon r33 on main nth rd

also a black r34 with gtr rims at para hills shopping centre, got a flash of the lights.......i waved back hope you saw it! anyone on here?

Spotted a white R33 with a big Apexi sticker on the front window driving past Arndale the other day. Driver was very nice indeed :ermm:

Spotted her again yesterday afternoon. Would of been after 1pm next to Blockbuster on Findon Rd. I was in the gunmetal R32 with white rims and GTR wing. We both gave eachother a long,long stare haha. Next time I'll throw you a wave.

What did you expect? You're blonde and driving a Skyline ... were you not wanting him after showing how manly he is? :ermm:

NO lol Ruby i dont want an idiot like that!

spotted tangles stagea in my driveway :-) nice car mate very nice my mrs wants to sell the skyline and buy one noe see the trouble you have caused lol

lol

was a pleasant drive

good to wind up the stag a bit with the free-er exhaust

Spotted a 4 door grey 34 with female driver, bronze te37's parked illegally on Hindley today, had a quick siren frmo an approaching police car! You must be cheering you didnt get pulled over! nice looking car tho, and driver :P

Firstly i spotted a Gunmetal grey 32 gts't with white bodykit going north down goodwood road in goodwood, then a black 32 gts't going south along east ave i think it is in goodwood, over the tram line, car sounded fkin crazy, love to hear that thing on boost! Had normal plates MTV xxx. Also a grey 33 a few cars back from that 32. Was wingless, stock and lowered really low.

saw a red s5 rx7 heading down south on expressway today giving it a sqwirt with me in the stag. (metalic paint, bov, wheels) anyone here no em

and seen a silver stag at graham west the other day. i think it was on the last stag cruise.

The rx7 didnt have a hated sticker and car sales sticker on the back window did it?

Also this morning was it Stol i spotted (again) followed closely by a silver 33? Was just before sturt road again.

Haha yeah, got me again. He followed me almost as far as work. Keep your eyes peeled for a nice looking alternative girl in a black 33 with chromies, often see it near Monroes :D .

is that like one of those transvestites :D

Haha yeah, got me again. He followed me almost as far as work. Keep your eyes peeled for a nice looking alternative girl in a black 33 with chromies, often see it near Monroes :D .

spotted gunmetal r32 gtst, front mount, silver mags driving past the salisbury shops...

dark tint, good looking blonde driver... :P

but the dark tint can be fooling...hahaha