SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted at mt hotham audi tt covered completley in snow to the point where i was debating if it was a porsche under there. also a Porsche Cayenne 4wd thing actually using its 4wd in the snow wtf :) they for posing around adelaide only

and the slowest drift i ever seen in the ice by a subaru wagon

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a tough looking gunmetal 32 gtr with nismo painted on the intercooler on panalatinga rd just before. Just after that saw a blue 31 coupe near Bains Road.

yeh ive seen that gtr around, lovely car

Spotted last night:

A white 34 that had VSPEC or similar on its plates in kmart carpark about 10.30ish. Shortly after about 10 holdens all left doing 2nd gear skiddies down anzacs. One GTO hit 3rd and went sideways, looked pretty good, sounded like he had a pretty big turbo on the thing.

What looked to be 2 32 GTR's in shell on west terrace, one was a very nice shade of dark silver, almost shadow chrome looking. Very noice!

Also saw a red 33 with VAMBEX on the plates try a skidy leaving the shell and loop it round hahaha thats what ya get for being a tryhard!

And lastly a maroon vl with bogan p plater written all over it down the end of anzacs near the reserve 'parked' into 3 cars in the carpark. Has gone up the curb into the carpark into 3 cars. Must have been going a fair speed as the first car he's hit is about half a meter skinnier. Lucky he didnt hit the 34 that was about 10 parks down!

One GTO hit 3rd and went sideways, looked pretty good, sounded like he had a pretty big turbo on the thing.

its different nothing crazy, went no where in a race with a mate pretty sure its just those 2 little cheap turbos.

maybe 350-400rwkw

Edited by SS_ute

clean lookin 32 behind me on nth east road bout 8ish this morning, pretty sure it had SAU logo sticker on rear quarter windows.

Also silver 34 on nth terrace this morning, sounded NA..

spotted a white stagea going down main north rd towards elizabeth yesterday and later on spotted a blue r33 up near coromandel valley about 1.15 yesterday i gave a wave not sure if the bloke spotted it or not .

cheers mid life crisis

gunmetal r32 on south rd past the Vic this arvo, I was in R31, gawks exchanged.

were u in ur 31? i was on that road next a 31 full of ppl staring at me lol, but didn't look like urs