SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Walked past a nice silver s2 33 gtst parked on gawler pl.

Had star corp 5 spoke rims at the rear, nice dish! + stockies on the fronts, GTR wing.

Also had a few gifts on the front windscreen; a parking ticket, and a large bird shit.

Spotted a black 31 2 door with a cooler near West Lakes.

that would have been me... i really like your car champ looks insane in real life... it made me feel all warm an fuzzy inside...

Spotted a white 32 4dr with SAU stickers at Newmans nursery up north east rd, parked next to it

The food there is soooo good

Yeh I love curried geraniums

-D

One GTO hit 3rd and went sideways, looked pretty good, sounded like he had a pretty big turbo on the thing.

its different nothing crazy, went no where in a race with a mate pretty sure its just those 2 little cheap turbos.

maybe 350-400rwkw

Ah right. U in a black ss ute? Think i remember seeing one with them. Some very nice looking/sounding holdens there.

Also forgot to put i saw a white 4dr 34 with white rims going north down marion road saturday night around 10ish. (looked exactly like damos but in 4dr form) we were in the petty station (think it was a liberty) saw ya come out a side street so i walked out and was waving at you as you drove past, didnt wave back :D haha. Anyone from here? Had 3 guys in the car..

Spotted Nightcrawler today parked on the side or Wright Rd. I waved and beeped ya buddy but you looked last moment all confused ( I was in the work ute )

that would have been me... i really like your car champ looks insane in real life... it made me feel all warm an fuzzy inside...

Thanks man! But secretly there is a list of things wrong with it at the moment, im unhappy with how it is right now.

Your 31 looks tuff as old boots, love it!

yeah was ment to give you the URL sticker for your UTE and forgot to look for the logo

Spotted Nightcrawler today parked on the side or Wright Rd. I waved and beeped ya buddy but you looked last moment all confused ( I was in the work ute )

thursday is prolly the best night as finish @ 5:30 tonight come home shower eat read mail and out again wednesday work till 7:00 come home > buggered :D

thursday drop the car off @ boostworx come home play games :D