SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted heslo friday arvo by ET, was comin out in the ute afta droppin his trade plate back. couldnt find the horn quick enough LOL

thats your life story isint it matty??? cant get ur horn quick enough??? lmfao

no sh$t not happy at all any pic wont let him live that one down in a hurry damn 4wd drivers think they own the road not meaning ur mate others aswell :/

Edited by sweet r33

Haha, yeah had some mates in the car, where abouts did you see me in town? The car was looking pretty dirty however, needs a wash, first thing tomorrow morning :woot:

Next time I catch you at BP, be sure to ask for a ride :D In the car that is :D

haha

thought the rally was on at 10 for some reason, then read that its 12

ohwells

um, luke and i spotted a couple of 33 gtrs in our travels sat nite

the first one was a dark coloured one (was cruisin with a 32 gtst) on port wakefield rd bout 9......come outta waterloo cnr and turned into bolivar rd. was passenger in the white BA sedan with chromies that gave ya the thumbs up

then seen a 33 gtst with a white gtr at the junkfood corner lights about 10ish. waved again, same car, same passenger hahaha

you were driving on king william rd heading into town. So when he heading to the BP next? :D

id wash my car as well but the water evaporates in like 30 seconds hence making the car washing process impossible.

DAMN HEAT WAVE!!!! :shakes fist:

spotted "miss 32" zip past me as the lanes merged on main nth rd near mawson lakes. she's on here right??

i was in my daily, the white stocker r31....