SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

bayside blue 34 GTR on prospect rd at about 5 15,, looked to be stock as, and think i spotted SLY R33 on Port rd about 5 25. silver S2 no wing ? then a stock yellow 34 GTT with a massive trolley wing....hideous IMO

Edited by IZZMO 33

spotted a silver r34 4 door down at the port (i see it nearly everyday) this morning, a white 34 4 door up near exhaust technology way.....

then tonight spotted "MR R34" yellow r34 at vilis, along with kellie, chad, nathan, and luke (enr34)

THEN kellie, chad, nathan , luke, dave, the blue r34 gtr nur, a purple coloured r34, a nice lookin black rx7 at kmart on anzacs

;)

I keep seeing this heaps clean white EVO VI TME go past my work like 2-3 times a day on Currie Street in town. There is also a silver R34 GTT manual sedan that parks near my work every few days. I don't know who owns it but it looks pretty schmik!!

Edited by BooDah

Friday Arvo: Spotted a white R33 boosting up and down side-streets on the outskirts of Port Adelaide and then up Old Port Road, driving it like its stolen!

Edited by Trav33

spotted white r33 down glenelg last night pull out infront of me out the pub i think it was. next time pull out slower if you can't see the road plz nearly cleaned ya up :D think it was a chick driver was hard to see through the tint though could b mistaken

all good no harm no foul. think i poped a flame infront of them when i pulled off from the lights :(

also seen a nice fd rx7 down there aswell think it was dark may have been dark greeny.

Edited by Inline 6

Black R34 GTR on the esplanade at Brighton. Just happened to be taking pics of my car at the time, so quickly tried to snap one. Still trying to learn the SLR :merli:

Awesome car tho

IMGP0066.jpg

note the stretch land cruiser ???? infront. lol.

Edited by Silhouette31