SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white r33 down near sir bradman today, looked like it had a blue paintbrush mark or bird wing swoosh painted on the sides. to far away to tell exactly?.

spotted the wine red r33 down south for sale today, went up close to it, its thrashed looking for 13k, front bar is cracked to hell ?

and the good old black r33 with chromies for sale in seaford/moana, its been for sale for a really really long time, surprise its not destroyed by punks sitting where it does.

spotted a worn out looking 4dr r32 in grey lower/black upper with a dark hair chick driving it, in the cbd today

hey jack I think you may be right,did u worked at autoburn noarlunga ? should catch up with you sometime? I see you want work doing installs, and as you know I did heaps in the states, get lost of requests online for installs but dont have time, maybe I should open a shop down south, customizing cars, like fast and furious style..onestop customs.? still finding time to do my own system lol hopefully this week, lots to do still. pm me sometime?

spotted sapol cops :) running my plate on tapleys hill road skatepark parking lot while I was taking photos of airplanes, new airbus A380 , little bastards pulled up and parked right behind me and ran the plates giving the car the look over, the other cop car was a block away defecting a magna.. one down.. lots more to go, smoking shitbox cars ...lol. (looked like they wanted to defect cars only today to make quota for free doughnuts and iced coffee..lol), two cars working tag team style? )think they wanted to defect me but thought twice when the large camera came out ...lol smile your on film..lol or youtube for being dickheads. they gave me a dirty look and drove off..hahahahahahah :)

Spotted a few random Lines whilst chillin on Anzacs talkin to my mate. And a WRX getting raped by an SS commo :) the Rexie driver though he was the shit till the commy driver opened up the taps and left a few car lengths between them :)

Also spotted a black stag with black centered/polished lip wheels waiting to turn right onto North Terrace infront of the cas at maybe 8pm-ish. Looked pretty nice.

spotted a white r33 down near sir bradman today, looked like it had a blue paintbrush mark or bird wing swoosh painted on the sides. to far away to tell exactly?.

spotted the wine red r33 down south for sale today, went up close to it, its thrashed looking for 13k, front bar is cracked to hell ?

and the good old black r33 with chromies for sale in seaford/moana, its been for sale for a really really long time, surprise its not destroyed by punks sitting where it does.

spotted a worn out looking 4dr r32 in grey lower/black upper with a dark hair chick driving it, in the cbd today

hey jack I think you may be right,did u worked at autoburn noarlunga ? should catch up with you sometime? I see you want work doing installs, and as you know I did heaps in the states, get lost of requests online for installs but dont have time, maybe I should open a shop down south, customizing cars, like fast and furious style..onestop customs.? still finding time to do my own system lol hopefully this week, lots to do still. pm me sometime?

spotted sapol cops ;) running my plate on tapleys hill road skatepark parking lot while I was taking photos of airplanes, new airbus A380 , little bastards pulled up and parked right behind me and ran the plates giving the car the look over, the other cop car was a block away defecting a magna.. one down.. lots more to go, smoking shitbox cars ...lol. (looked like they wanted to defect cars only today to make quota for free doughnuts and iced coffee..lol), two cars working tag team style? )think they wanted to defect me but thought twice when the large camera came out ...lol smile your on film..lol or youtube for being dickheads. they gave me a dirty look and drove off..hahahahahahah :D

Yeah dude, the guy who owns that car works at the Telstra shop @ Colonades and he looks like he's a guy out of Dragon Ball Z. He's a prick. The 33 is thrashed to all hell. Take a look at the squashed front mount! Has a Recaro drivers seat, though. He flogs it day after day and thinks he's a pro slider. He's a tool.

Oh and:

Spotted a wine red 33, stock looking, driving up and down Elizabeth road (about 3 times)

Spotted a midnight purple 33 with gold rims (may have been a GTR?) going down Elizabeth road. Sounded awesome.

Spotted that bright yellow 33 with the Apexi sticker on the rear window and crystal rear lights. A chick drives it - have seen this one going around for a good 4 or 5 years now!

Spotted a white 32 going down Brighton road - had Vic number plates. Got a wave.

Spotted a white 33 going past Bunnings at Noarlunga. All the guys in the car gave me a thumbs up.

Spotted a wine red 31 going around near my place. Had a front mount tucked behind the front bar. Looked nice!

Spotted a white 31 2 door going down South road as I was pulling out. Sounded awesome.

Spotted a black 34 GT-T going down South road. Had a chick driving it.

And I spotted a whole heap more lol. Last night there were huge amounts of imports out!

Oh and also spotted a wanker driving a VP commodore with a HUGE RIP Brock sticker on his rear window (basically covered it). Was at the lights with him - he was revving it and building up for a launch, even though there was a cop on the opposite side of the road :D

Spotted on yesterday arvo on way home from work BADR33 followed me out onto port road...

Keep seeing a white R33 GTR on way home from work near arndale with gold rims on it (and a nice yellow sticker on it now to)..not anyones from here???

Spotted on yesterday arvo on way home from work BADR33 followed me out onto port road...

hey mate that was me what car were u in?blue or black wrx ?also spotted a white r31 at the roundabout at hollywood plaza driver on her mobile :D and passenger on his not paying any attention to what was around her after waiting behind her to turn around the roundabout which took forever while she was still on her phone gave them a quick beep to get them to hurry up and got abused by both of them if ur on here ur both tools ;) u need to be giving ur selfs a mouthful

Edited by ANGRYMANR33