SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Roo & the fam down at the Bay a short while ago while taking the kids down for ice cream.........beautiful nights like tonight bring out all the ferrells unfortunately

Tell me about it. Funny watching the feral teens strutting around with their "what you lookin at?" attitudes.

Saw quite a few skylines cruising around the Bay that night. :P

Tell me about it. Funny watching the feral teens strutting around with their "what you lookin at?" attitudes.

Saw quite a few skylines cruising around the Bay that night. :P

Moseley Square was unusually packed that night with very hyper kids whose mum's gave them too much red cordial before going out.

My kids felt a little intimidated with these little punks running past every couple of minutes and bumping into people.......I was just bracing myself, ready for one them to knock my kids over :):P

Moseley Square was unusually packed that night with very hyper kids whose mum's gave them too much red cordial before going out.

My kids felt a little intimidated with these little punks running past every couple of minutes and bumping into people.......I was just bracing myself, ready for one them to knock my kids over :P:P

True. Tracy was a bit worried about Cam or her nephew (Josh) getting knocked over. We were at Beach House earlier and the 'hyper' teens were worse there.

We were in the line up at Maccas earlier and the swearing and cussing that was coming out of their mouths had the young lads even commenting on their trashy mouths. Its like its trendy to swear in a public family place, you can hear them emphasising the "f*ck" and "c*nt" etc. I was going to teach Cam to say to people like that "Would you mind ordering a drink of shut the f*ck up?" :)

didnt you get the memo? saying flamin mongrel and f**k in public scores major cool points

And talking about how you "f*cked her in the toilets, man!" loud enough in Maccas for everyone to hear what a dickless liar you are is also cool? :P

im not a racist person, but i find the young lads of

ethnic background are the worst in that matter.

but what can you do? you cant say anything,.

well you can, but they will prob open up a can of whoop ass and we will be the ones in jail for assult :P

EDIT: shit i thought this was wasteland, soz

just few mins ago, black 32 with some sorta kit - vertex i think.. didnt get a good look, black centered rims, turning down sidestreet off south road, mile end area. Seemed to recognise my car/plates.

spotted a blue 34GTR coming off the expressway at happy valley at about 6:50 tonight sweet ride, for some reason he seemed to be interested in my 32 pig as i drove past pfft i would have been to busy hugging my car if i were him lol.

And talking about how you "f*cked her in the toilets, man!" loud enough in Maccas for everyone to hear what a dickless liar you are is also cool? :thumbsup:

according to my cool-ness in public handbook you are instantly made the alpha male of your teen pack. so you are now the definition of cool! {/end sarcasm} lol

back to topic, spotted a light blue (2pac blue) r33 gtr v-spec with big white rims, looked and went amazing! spotted it on port road about 11:00am

Spotted a nice white Stag on Ladywood Rd tonight at about 6:30ish, got a wave back too!

hello there! that woulda been me :thumbsup:

also saw a white R34 by the ladywood shops at around the same time