SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a silver stag near waterfall gully , now im confused to who's it is haha

had gold on silver rims

thats me!! i live like 2 streets away from ya haha. ill stop and have a chat soon!

spotted dirty2 on parade few days ago

spoted RB26 this morning

black 33 with sau website sticker on the rear window

whole bunch of dudes at villies

thats me!! i live like 2 streets away from ya haha. ill stop and have a chat soon!

spotted dirty2 on parade few days ago

spoted RB26 this morning

black 33 with sau website sticker on the rear window

whole bunch of dudes at villies

ahhh sick ,

im rb26 :P

i just spotted a satin black stagea wagon with a full r34 gtr front end at 4:15pm? wtf thought i was about to pass a 34 then noticed it was a wagon lol he was turning out of beckman street, then about 2mins later i spotted a white r34 gtr vspec on cross road. all in all its been a good day :P .

Spotted Tim out at Mannum today... was by the river looking back at the streets saw ya coming by one way then coming back across again with a passenger.

P.S. chain of ponds = awesomeness!

spotted BNR34, hotttt blue 34 yesterday arvo - i want.

and a Silver stagea comin out of woolies at Hilton this arvo, never seen one like this before.. the back of it was different, more rounded, actually the whole car shape was different, more rounded, more volvo like lol. Only badge i could make out was the stagea one and an RX badge i think it was.

Edited by *flick*

spotted a few over the weekend

Matty towing that hot 31 shell in salisbury downs

Blue R34 GTR on Mcintyre Rd i think it was

Black 33 near Sferas with black centre /chrome dish front rims

White 32 with the GTR badge on the left side of the boot, who tailgated me then sped down salis highway extension at 150k's

White Stag with Spikes auto sticker on the back, was low as! Pretty sure it was at autosalon.

Edited by Damo_R34

spotted DOHMAR at Berri Oval yesterday :D

Spotted the one and only MissR34.... had a great time at berri.... they put on car shows that shit all over autosalon.... i think its worth the 3 hour drive to get there....

had lunch with the folks (who came up in their merc) on the bank of the murray, tapas, bruschetta and beer... was good

loads of different rides to check out, everyone was friendly (as opposed to the 'salon where everyone gives ya a death glare while crossing their arms) and the band they had playing didnt suck...

would be nice to get a better presence in the jap import class. this year is was a squad of 5x 300zx's (who incidentally took the judges to dinner the night before the awards. suss? hrmmm), my 32, caras 34, lex's rex and another bloke who had a 33. there were a couple of silvias too

had a great drive home. took a while but it was a real nice night. only problem i had was my airconditioning switching to 'heat only' when it hit nuriootpa. really need to get that fixed.

awaiting pics from cara. heh.

-D

spotted a few over the weekend

Matty towing that hot 31 shell in salisbury downs

Blue R34 GTR on Mcintyre Rd i think it was

Black 33 near Sferas with black centre /chrome dish front rims

White 32 with the GTR badge on the left side of the boot, who tailgated me then sped down salis highway extension at 150k's

White Stag with Spikes auto sticker on the back, was low as! Pretty sure it was at autosalon.

yea that was chris in his stag. he was next to me at autosalon.