SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Has anybody else spotted that bright blue stag in the Sinergy car yard? Looks HOT!!

Saw a red stag in a driveway down pt adelaide saturday night.. had to take a detour because of the xmas pagent.. who puts on a pagent at 6.30pm??

Spotted various skylines in town saturday night too.. including a nice yellow 34 with black mags.

thats me!! i live like 2 streets away from ya haha. ill stop and have a chat soon!

spotted dirty2 on parade few days ago

spoted RB26 this morning

black 33 with sau website sticker on the rear window

whole bunch of dudes at villies

think i might of seen you drive past going the other direction. i saw a silver stag heading towards port rush.

seen a nice white r34 on grand junction... pretty nice kit on it big chrome wheels an from wer i was sittin it almost looked like it had a 5inch lift kit :D this thing sat higher than my mates rodeo...

Edited by FR33K

I think I spotted/even said hello to Stol???? Please correct me if im wrong, if so sorry i didnt know/thought it was you until you were behind me! The stockies keep putting me off until i see the front mount!

Also a white series 2 with fornt bar and side skirts, both were on the expressway with me! :(

spotted a nice 32 on the southern express way, looked like it had some bronze wheels on, sat nice in the guard.

i was in the cream R31, just bought the f**ker haha

that may have been me....

Edited by SHYGRL

spotted a silver 34 heading down grand junction and turning on to south road, had a black/sparkly wing, possible veilside kit, and female driver. was about 12:45

spotted a silver S1 stagea heading down the salsbury express way, i think it was aaron, gave a wave but may have been too late to notice :( was about 4:20

Sorry i forgot, they're a bit like the Canadians of the skyline world, there all just a little bit slow ah :ph34r:

anyway enough of that, back to the car spotting :laugh:

Edited by DSTROY

spotted carl (sneaky1) on the esplanade at henley beach this morning

was in the lil cherry picker truck that drove past the other way, i did wave but didnt think ya'd see me

sorry matty didnt see ya. how does the car sound from up there???

got chris's exhaust on now so a lil louder. was out for my birthday and no work yay.

was driving past so wasnt up there lol. but it does sound alrite. something like the orgazmatron :ph34r:

da 25 will do that for ya. if i knew you were there i would have opened up the gate for ya listenin pleasure :laugh:

sorry matty didnt see ya. how does the car sound from up there???

got chris's exhaust on now so a lil louder. was out for my birthday and no work yay.

was driving past so wasnt up there lol. but it does sound alrite. something like the orgazmatron :ph34r:

Spotted Damien tonight in front of his missus' place. Before you sick f**kers think anything sus, I was checking on MY missus' old place, seeing what the new owners have done to it :laugh::ph34r: