SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Ahhh! Nice ride mate :D Do you live south?

Nahh you wouldn't of seen me - i don't even have a skyline...rather a lil red ford laser with chrome 17's haha :laugh:

Cheers :ph34r: Yeah not far from work! Well i will keep my eyes open then haha!

Nice midnight purple R33 GTR on Pt Wakefield bout 4:30 this arvo, MY FIRST WAVE BACK PPLS!! I had my car for nearly 8 months and waved at dozens of skylines and this was the first one to wave back! I was going to get on today and rant and rave about no-one waving but I'm satisfied now, took long enough though! :D

Matty

Spotted Damage on tapleys near grange road about 6. was filling up with petty so ya wouldnt of seen me

yar , was on the way back from getting my new fold out head unit , had my dad in the car commenting on every single thing i do while driving ,

sighhhhh

Don't know if its a genuine RUF or if its just a 911 with a RUF plate because it was a re-issued R series and good combo, but was bloody sweet looking & sounding car. 4th time i've seen it in the city in as many weeks too :D

On monday on the way to Urrbrae Tafe I saw what looked like a yellow lambo...

It was heading up toward old belair road

...very nice

Edited by Ravyk

Nice midnight purple R33 GTR on Pt Wakefield bout 4:30 this arvo, MY FIRST WAVE BACK PPLS!! I had my car for nearly 8 months and waved at dozens of skylines and this was the first one to wave back! I was going to get on today and rant and rave about no-one waving but I'm satisfied now, took long enough though! :/

Matty

Hey mate,

You had the r32 GTR? red?

That was me you waved to.. Hot looking car to by the way!