SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

So mine isn't tasteful? :P;):(

I haven't seen yours nightcrawler, it's just my opinion, no hard feelings to anyone.

I spotted 2 Purple R33 GTR's today, One down a side street in the industrial area behind the Airport, had grey XT7's on it. One Driving along tapley's hill rd heading towards the airport with gold meshies on it. Both very hot cars.

spotted vu on grand junction rd this arvo, out the front of some asian grocer?!?

you know what i did after i seen it.........

fap-1.png

You spotted me and went fap fap fap? I dont know whether to say ew or thank you! :) :)

If it was next to Foodland and infront of a pharmacy that would be me.

Spotted Andrew today and the Enffue on Salisbury Highway, car was looking nice buddy, looked clean for once too :)

haha lucky you didn't see it close up bud! (It's not really that clean).

Hope the funeral was bearable ....

Yeah, went as well as a funeral can I spose, atleast all of it is behind us now. We can now focus on moving on and healing... I know it took a lot out of my mum so it's good to see her a bit happier now :)

spotted a stag this bout midday near plaza i think it was rss or rrs 250 it was black with a female driving i waved no reply

On corkscrew rd waiting for classic adelaide cars some tool in a black 33 having a bit to much fun with about 100 odd ppl there def did its bit for our hoon stereotype

I haven't seen yours nightcrawler, it's just my opinion, no hard feelings to anyone.

I spotted 2 Purple R33 GTR's today, One down a side street in the industrial area behind the Airport, had grey XT7's on it. One Driving along tapley's hill rd heading towards the airport with gold meshies on it. Both very hot cars.

spotted that 33 gtr parked just down the road from plympton cash and carry

tonight we [kyrian and I] saw:

black/dark coloured R32 or R33 [it was night] turning left of O'sullivans beach road onto brodie road...we were waiting for the tow truck to tow my b/f's toyota that blew up. we saw a few others there as well but didnt really take much notice [the toyota was smoking and kinda in pieces]

another black/dark coloured R32 on chandlers hill road, heading towards south road

saw a yellow R34 parked in daveys road [sexy thing :blink:]

someone may have spotted us looking like idiots on o'sullivans *laughs* a silver subaru with hazards on near the brodie road roundabout...stupid boyfriend and his death trap [toyota corona]