SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted SLY going down Main North Rd looking hot as, then got a phonecall from a mate minutes later telling me the whole side of his car had been swiped and he was on the side of the road crying! Say it isn't so :ermm:

just spotted a Wine Red RS FOUR on Grenfell

That was me.. on my way to my folks at Golden Grove.... Saw a silver S2 stag on frome road about 2 mins before you must have spotted me. Also saw a black stag with gold rims on marion road about 12:30 sunday just before the airport turn off.

Edited by Stagstock

Yeah could have been me if it was on Sunday? It could have been dark, dark blue? It was going in the opposite direction (towards the city). Did it have P plates up?

no p plates yeah going opposite way, woulda been me dude.

not a too shaby car you got there :) the guys got good car taste ;)

hahahah yeah i had a big smile after that

about 5 mins before that i had a little boost off the traffic lights and this pedestrian heard me turned around and gave me the biggest grin was so random

Spotted SLY going down Main North Rd looking hot as, then got a phonecall from a mate minutes later telling me the whole side of his car had been swiped and he was on the side of the road crying! Say it isn't so :P

yea his whole driver side was ferkkkddd ahaha than i seen the Entice black s15 rock up think to help out SLY.. made he mustve been SPEWING!!!