SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

yea his whole driver side was ferkkkddd ahaha than i seen the Entice black s15 rock up think to help out SLY.. made he mustve been SPEWING!!!

Yeah i really was spewing and im also really hoping that your not actually laughing at my misfortune. Please say im incorrect with that statement. Im sure as hell that you would not appreciate having your pride and joy damaged!!!

Yeah i really was spewing and im also really hoping that your not actually laughing at my misfortune. Please say im incorrect with that statement. Im sure as hell that you would not appreciate having your pride and joy damaged!!!

damn man ,

you got any pics of the damage ?

i remember you drivin past my place and i gave you a thumbs up not too long ago (on glynburn road)

He puts 'hahaha' in every sentence he writes. Dont mind him.

Sorry to hear about your car though!

Spotted SLY going down Main North Rd looking hot as, then got a phonecall from a mate minutes later telling me the whole side of his car had been swiped and he was on the side of the road crying! Say it isn't so :laugh:

Yeah Luke i must say it is very so. This is the worst feeling in the world to have your pride and joy turned into a bit of a mess. Never again will i drive my car in peak hour traffic!

Yeah Luke i must say it is very so. This is the worst feeling in the world to have your pride and joy turned into a bit of a mess. Never again will i drive my car in peak hour traffic!

pics?? this must have been nere my work! must have just missed it?? written off? insured etc ?? feeling for ya man happened to me twice! :laugh:

damn man ,

you got any pics of the damage ?

i remember you drivin past my place and i gave you a thumbs up not too long ago (on glynburn road)

Yeah i remember you mate. Na i dont have any photos of it, to be honest i couldnt even stand to look at it after it happened. I am heading to the assessors centre tomorrow to have a look at it.

pics?? this must have been nere my work! must have just missed it?? written off? insured etc ?? feeling for ya man happened to me twice! :laugh:

Na no pics, dont know if i will post any. Yeah fully comp insured. From what i know so far its mainly cosmetic damage but the assesment for all genuine parts is pretty astonishingly high. Thank god for insurance! Cheers for ya sympathy mate.

Yeah i remember you mate. Na i dont have any photos of it, to be honest i couldnt even stand to look at it after it happened. I am heading to the assessors centre tomorrow to have a look at it.

yeah i know what you mean :laugh:

hopefully insurance repairs it and doesnt try to stiff you like they did to a mate of mine

all the best !

look foward to seeing the beast on the road asap

yeah i know what you mean :laugh:

hopefully insurance repairs it and doesnt try to stiff you like they did to a mate of mine

all the best !

look foward to seeing the beast on the road asap

Dont worry ill be staying on top of them all the way, there not gonna get away with cutting any corners at all. Cheers mate i hope that its not going to be a legnthy process and i can be back driving her soon.

Dont worry ill be staying on top of them all the way, there not gonna get away with cutting any corners at all. Cheers mate i hope that its not going to be a legnthy process and i can be back driving her soon.

SWEET!

i look foward to giving you another thumbs up with a big cheesey grin when you roll past again :laugh:

Spotted a Orange 33 going down East Tce just over Henly Beach Road in Thebarton last night. The Orange was like a Fanta orange with some sort of other colour in it? Looked amazing! And it wasn't DamageInc!

Also spotted a white 34 turning off onto Henly Beach Road this morning. Sounded nice!

Spotted a Orange 33 going down East Tce just over Henly Beach Road in Thebarton last night. The Orange was like a Fanta orange with some sort of other colour in it? Looked amazing! And it wasn't DamageInc!

Also spotted a white 34 turning off onto Henly Beach Road this morning. Sounded nice!

Pretty sure I saw this car yesterday on Grand Junction Road - had an orange vented bonnet and looked tough as. Damage's has a black bonnet, correct?

Pretty sure I saw this car yesterday on Grand Junction Road - had an orange vented bonnet and looked tough as. Damage's has a black bonnet, correct?

and a black gtr wing

BUT NOT FOR LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :)

sick of the racerboy look