SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

And yes, i was in a mega rush. Only just made it to work on time. :(

When I first saw you I was like yay stagea, then realised how you were driving..... not cool. rush or not.

Not having a personal dig or anything here mate but that was some extreme weaving..

spotted a black 33 with small url sticker across the top of the front window, cc plates and old school volks on south rd at st marys this arvo, bout 3:45, gave a wave (they were heading towards town, i was heading towards mitsu's in the patrol)

that would be me, car hasnt changed since i bought it back in '05, headin home from work woulda been totally out of it

sorry didnt see you, usually miss other skylines not looking for a patrol

dont spose you were the one headin up greenhill at about 10pm were you, unbalanced?

Last night? Umm... I got home from work at 9:55ish... So yeah, probably would've been me.

Can't remember seeing any skylines or stags on my journey though.

Edited by Unbalanced

4 of us were stopped at the uraidla (sp) bus stop... i think it was that one anyways.

Oh yeah, thats right. I did see you and I was gonna stop but I was once again in a rush to get home cos I was meeting a mate at 10.

Spotted a silver stag with "For Sale" on it last night bout 10:30 in ocean street victor harbor... stopped in my stag and had a good gawk.... anyone here?

Yeah i saw that stag when I was at schoolies driving past the shopping complex where kfc is. Was being driven by an older looking dude.

Was so amped, my stag was at home and hadnt seen cheffs in like 24 hrs haha

that would be me, car hasnt changed since i bought it back in '05, headin home from work woulda been totally out of it

sorry didnt see you, usually miss other skylines not looking for a patrol

i'll flash my lights next time, ask these boys what its like...............they usually recognise the nutter behind the wheel haha