SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a awesome stockish looking R32 at westlakes yesterday parked at maccers. Paint was so smick!

Then I spotted Vu's car parked in the carpark later and maybe charmaine leaving westies? Saw a red laser with chromies and a downward facing cannon?

silver 33 with alloy impuls at enfield Harvey normans bout 12ish.

Pretty sure it was Ruby I spotted around 1-1:30ish on richmond road, black stagea, plates RRS260, pretty sure thats rubys plates?

I was in the passenger seat of the commodore going slow in front of you lol, waved as u over took us but dont think u saw

*edit* or is this grims car? Man i can never remember peoples plates!

Edited by *flick*

Spotted a awesome stockish looking R32 at westlakes yesterday parked at maccers. Paint was so smick!

Then I spotted Vu's car parked in the carpark later and maybe charmaine leaving westies? Saw a red laser with chromies and a downward facing cannon?

Nah wouldn't of been me mate. I am lacking in the "cannon" department haha.

Spotted DARE YA heading South on commercial rd at 2:40pm....was in the maroon 33 heading in the opposite direction :unsure:

Hey thats a great idea.. guys if you see me doing silly shiz in the stag.. so totally not me :unsure:

By the way.. I love the rear end on that model.... looks kinda business like with attitude. Just a thought

Edited by Stagstock

Nah wouldn't of been me mate. I am lacking in the "cannon" department haha.

Spotted DARE YA heading South on commercial rd at 2:40pm....was in the maroon 33 heading in the opposite direction :ninja:

Hey thought I'd spotted some skylines on the trip but couldn't remember lol soz i didn't wave then!

Also seen a silver 33 headin back home on Commercial Rd bout 3:30ish, seen a wave and waved back but realised that my A-pilla was in the way .... my bad

Spotted a white Stagea at Golden Grove KFC tonight, plates read RRS400. Tried to get their attention but they were busy ordering in the drive-thru

That was me and my sis!! that was our very first Stagea (tear)... its her baby now. I did see you but only when it was 2 late... SO... HI LUKE!!!!!! :ninja: