SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a red commodore ute with an SAU sticker on it, around 12 going past TTP.......... is that still yours Matty 31??

nah glen, not mine anymore mate. still reppin the SAU stickers kinda scares me but LOL

new tow bitch is much better :O

yeah maybe the think the SAU = Sick Arse Ute :banana:

hahaha good one ;D

-D

EDIT: ironically that just reminded me of an ss commodore ute with the number plates 'uteruss'

i lawld.

Edited by Dohmar

Spotted Donnon leaving his place this morning in the 35 and I nearly shit myself :banana: There I was working away on the place next door, then I hear this car start up with a sweet idle, it got my interest so I peaked around the corner and there she was, in all her glory.

I don't car what anyone says, that car is sex on wheels!

Saw a black 32 gtr on the way back from Modbury around 1pm

Saw a police car follow me over the course of 6 backstreets about 20 minutes ago. They didn't pull me over tho, which was weird I thought *shrug* they were pretty close to me, thats for sure...

Either case, they kept going when I pulled into the hot dog shop at collinswood heh...

-D

got a wave from a black skyline the other night, i think it was last night? very vague i know, but if u own a black skyline and waved to a white 34, hey :blink:

Edited by Damo_R34