SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted penatr.8 i lol'd thought how you expect to get a girl in that car

then looked closer and it was 2 guys in the car i lol'd some more

im more of a fan of suttlety myself :D gallantry is back

Edited by Inline 6

.....Then the best spotted- cops defecting TAXIS down the bay. Few imports went past, including a white 34, they went over everything and he got off clear....

bahahaha that was me! he pulled me over cos of my STOCK BOV....with pod, so it sounds loud....we ended up having a good 10 minute chat about imports and he let me go "have a good drive mate" were his words...champ....goes to show there are good cops lol! :D

J

yeh Jenkk he was a pretty cool cop huh? both of them were. If you saw a couple sitting on the bench just near them, that was us. Gave u a thumbs up as u drove off, not sure if u saw us tho. Funny, so many imports went past in that hour and none were touched..

keep seeing a yellow kitted up r32 on dark wheels and custom plates (no idea what they say) turning onto aldershot road at lonsdale every afternoon as i leave work

pretty sure the owner is on here... *B* from memory, have seen it too... nice looking car

spotted a maroon (i think) series 2 R33 with the plates MISS 33 near the gg village about 7.15 i was a couple cars behind in the white series 2.

i know its off topic but how many people are from the golden grove area here?

bahahaha that was me! he pulled me over cos of my STOCK BOV....with pod, so it sounds loud....we ended up having a good 10 minute chat about imports and he let me go "have a good drive mate" were his words...champ....goes to show there are good cops lol! :D

J

thats exactly what i got pulled over for! but he didnt back down at all even though id been through regancy two months ago! still defected me and got to go back through just for my STOCK BOV grrr,

Good to hear he didnt do you too tho! Glad that some of them out there have a little more knowledge!