SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted white stage going down curtis rd this morning i was in the grey 33 gave a wave but i got a confused look back lol

Lol you geek!! i waved before you did!! my confused look was probably me when i saw the 5 year old boy (well he looked 5 ) walking down curtis road all by him self!

thats bosman .

and there is a story behind him owning it ,

pm me if your interested as im not going to deliver the news to everyone on here.

lol PM me if ya can, im a mate of his but this sounds interesting.

spotted a balck 33 2 door with veilside front bar just off greenhill road last night on a lookout..... my girfriend got freaked out when she noticed more then once it was 2 guys kissing in the 33 :P

bit of a dig up, but if anyone needed any more proof that veilside kits are for men of the queer type, there u have it ;)

Lol you geek!! i waved before you did!! my confused look was probably me when i saw the 5 year old boy (well he looked 5 ) walking down curtis road all by him self!

lol gee 5 is a bit young for ya but good see ya keeping ya eye out lol

thanx for the wave i will pay more attention next time

thats bosman .

and there is a story behind him owning it ,

pm me if your interested as im not going to deliver the news to everyone on here.

Lol sounds like you've got alot of stories! PM you for why you're getting a respray... PM you for why that guy owns the GTR... etc :bunny:

Spotted a Silver R34 with Black bonnet, plates RPM-340, this morning going along a street near my place down in the dirty South. So refreshing to see another Skyline in my area! Car looked great! I was in the little green Corolla being driven by my mum :bunny:

think we gota typo or a retarded skyline owner :bunny: 33 plates on a 32?

Sorry typo...[cant edit the post for some reason], the plates were R32GTRR not R33GTRR

Spotted Howie's 34 (pretty sure) in Boostworx today.

Also spotted a grey 33 4 door being dropped off.

I was there picking up the GTR after it's service + new brakes! Wow... these new brakes are actually amazing lol. I put the pedal down slightly and I nearly go through the windscreen! (that was a slight over-exaggeration)

Spotted a Blue 32 GTR turning from south rd onto sturt rd at about 2. Looked fairly clean.

Just before I spotted a nice stagea the same colour as my car at the mobil at morphett vale.

That was me, had to drop a customers car off to halletcove and pick my beasty up, was on my back to victor.