SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That was me DSTROY that u spotted saturday on anzac hw in the 32 GTR with the plates IGTR32I. Did u do a u turn to try and catch up to me? Turning right to go to the bp and u went back past me lol was going to get a wave off as i saw u heading city bound but noticed your plates too late. Was out just wasting petrol with the gf lol

Also was it Cronic... Parked on morton road friday afternoon? Cant recall the time tho. If not there was a clean as white 32 GTR parked on morton road in christie downs.

^^^I was board and just went for a drive, wasn't keen to go through the city so i just hooked a u-turn and headed back down south, i thought it might have been your car but i wasn't sure. We should prob go for a boost sometime since we both live in Morphett Vale.

Edited by DSTROY

spotted a grey R32 4DR on south rd heading towards Aldinga , gave a wave got a wave back,,,,nice

spotted a silver R33 with no front bar at all !!!! WTF (DEFECT CITY!!!!) and a big shiny intercooler heading towards seaford and it looked like a chick driving it but not positive ?

Who drives the nice silver stag and works near noarlunga shops in computers ? I see that car all the time but never get a wave back?

spotted Dstroy in victor but only his car not chad ?, dude if I knew you were heading that way I would have burned your photos to DVD for ya!! if you still want them pm me to meet up sometime ? same goes for anyone else who wants HI RES photos of there cars ?

spotted a grey R32 4DR on south rd heading towards Aldinga , gave a wave got a wave back,,,,nice

spotted a silver R33 with no front bar at all !!!! WTF (DEFECT CITY!!!!) and a big shiny intercooler heading towards seaford and it looked like a chick driving it but not positive ?

Who drives the nice silver stag and works near noarlunga shops in computers ? I see that car all the time but never get a wave back?

spotted Dstroy in victor but only his car not chad ?, dude if I knew you were heading that way I would have burned your photos to DVD for ya!! if you still want them pm me to meet up sometime ? same goes for anyone else who wants HI RES photos of there cars ?

Yeah i was on that cruise to victor, in on holidays for a few weeks so if ya want to burn me a copy of those pics of my car i'll meet up with ya somewhere.

Spotted a hot looking red stag at the intersection of Marion & Sturt rd had the plates RS FOUR very nice looking wagon :cheers:

That was me DSTROY that u spotted saturday on anzac hw in the 32 GTR with the plates IGTR32I. Did u do a u turn to try and catch up to me? Turning right to go to the bp and u went back past me lol was going to get a wave off as i saw u heading city bound but noticed your plates too late. Was out just wasting petrol with the gf lol

Also was it Cronic... Parked on morton road friday afternoon? Cant recall the time tho. If not there was a clean as white 32 GTR parked on morton road in christie downs.

:):cheers: that was me! That was the last day that GTR was actually drivable until the clutch slave cylinder said "Goodbye cruel world" and leaked clutch fluid everywhere.

I FINALLY SPOTTED THE R35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG LOL saw it passing the hackney hotel...........that car is amazing when u see it in person!!

then this arvo spotted a orange r33 on hindley street and then on rundle street spotted a bayside blue r34 gtr heaven :cheers:

She is a beauty isn't she Cara? Definately makes it presence known on the road...

Forgot to mention, yesterday on South Rd I spotted a tough as 33GTR, silver with numberplates BULLET1. First time I've seen it but I was impressed, no one from here?

OMG luke she is definlty a beauty and yes definelty has its own presence on the road....but im guessing that presence would only be seen by those who apprecaite the car itself cause i swear i saw her coming a mile away

^ let alone anyone willing to play with one. I remember Martin saying a month ago it was on its way.

Spotted 2 clean looking 33 seriesI on main nth at woodford rd intersection and a sweet 32 sedan at the caltex at Salibury heights near the Vets. And seems to be a 180 up the road awaiting a heart transplant too.

Edited by Jamesrb25

I wonder how long before the bug bites to crack her open?

And the bayside blue 34 GTR could be George Spartarlis's "company" car!

Edited by Jamesrb25

Who drives the nice silver stag and works near noarlunga shops in computers ? I see that car all the time but never get a wave back??

He's my superior at work, and one of the people that influenced me into imports. You should also see my R33 parked around there somewhere too, its been off the road lately as I've been having a few repairs done, but its all good now, until i start the proper modifying.

There is also a yellow R33 parked around there too, looks nice imo, never found or spoken to the owner yet.

just then out front of my house, spotted a black 34 with a pedo bear sticker on its drivers side rear window. no shit. bolted upstairs to grab my camera to take a pic of it but itd left before i got back down.