SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I've actually got a black one for sale in Japan, heslo :D About $25K or thereabouts.

That was my wife you saw, but I've sold the Chaser. One of my customers lives very near my place that owns a Chaser (with very obvious plates, if you saw them). My Chaser had [JZX-100] on the plates.

Also spotted this jem at TTP... snapped a pic, would love to get one for the missus, always loved the convertible! :)

Gem iz spelt wiv a G u illiterit mofo, laik lrn 2 spel b4 u taip fingz...

:D

-D

last night at about 10ish? maybe earlier.

i spotted a orange or maybe red 33 followed me left off of north terrace in town past the botanic gardens. and i think onto north east rd..

i was driving the gf's shit box carolla,

i spotted a orange or maybe red 33 followed me left off of north terrace in town past the botanic gardens. and i think onto north east rd..

saw a nice silver 34 this morning in norwood - if you're on here, i was the dude gawking in the seca

looks v nice

-D

saw a nice silver 34 this morning in norwood - if you're on here, i was the dude gawking in the seca

looks v nice

-D

Might've been me, did it have gold rims? If so, that was me! :( Didn't see anyone gawking at me this morning, was half asleep the whole drive into work.... damn late nights! :(

sadly, nope .

picked the car up from mechanics , getting new bottom end next week for it and rebuilding it all

Mitch, did you by any chance drop in to see James at Nisspeed a few days ago (might have been late last week, or earlier this week - can't recall) asking for a quote on a RB26 rebuild? I could be way off, but your engine issues sound very similar to someone I saw at the workshop.

Mitch, did you by any chance drop in to see James at Nisspeed a few days ago (might have been late last week, or earlier this week - can't recall) asking for a quote on a RB26 rebuild? I could be way off, but your engine issues sound very similar to someone I saw at the workshop.

yeah mate that was me , i was with two other R33's

Thought that was you. Yep, saw the black and white R33's.

James and I are mates, I was chatting with him when you walked through the door (I was one of the guys in uniform - not the blonde one). James is flat-out at the moment, so he would have struggled to fit you in :(

I guess this loosely fits the spotted thread - I spotted the person rather than his car :(

Might've been me, did it have gold rims? If so, that was me! :( Didn't see anyone gawking at me this morning, was half asleep the whole drive into work.... damn late nights! :(

Didn't notice the rims but your car looks exactly the same from the front (would have been between 8:30-9am, along that road that heads north/south with the median strip - the one with the bowling place

-D

Didn't notice the rims but your car looks exactly the same from the front (would have been between 8:30-9am, along that road that heads north/south with the median strip - the one with the bowling place

-D

Haha, yep that was me! Got my route to work planned so well... back streets all the way baby!! :(

Spotted Chef in the 34 GTR today at lunch time turning off Henley Beach road behind a Classic Adelaide Commodore?

The Commodore was loud as all f*ck - full cage and everything.

If it wasn't chef, there's another White 34 GTR V-Spec etc going around with a Black bonnet!

Spotted black R34 GTR with GTR 34 on the plates going down greenhill road this morning heading towards anzac h/w, looked to have bronze TE37's maybe? Looked crazy :D

Also just before a stock looking silver stag pulling out of a side street onto elizabeth road in morphett vale, hi if your on here..

danny wtf you doing up so early??? you start work at 8:30 :S