SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a dark silver stag with silver rims plates RBB-250, i think.. around the corner from my house.. dont see it there all that often. it must visit that house. It has a 'It's not a volvo' sticker on the back, lol.

think i saw nightcrawler on northeast road on his way to dinner... was returning from getting my fix of coke zero

-D

yeah mate twas me - on my way to the SAU dinner - where you should have been Ben! I saw you but got a wave off a tad too late.

Spotted Chef in the 34 GTR today at lunch time turning off Henley Beach road behind a Classic Adelaide Commodore?

The Commodore was loud as all f*ck - full cage and everything.

If it wasn't chef, there's another White 34 GTR V-Spec etc going around with a Black bonnet!

Yeah there's a replica of me with bronze TE37s instead of my LM GT4s - very hard to pick the difference when you're driving along. Look for black mirrors and non-tinted windows!

Oh and get your car into AJD, you fag.

Kristian don't tempt me! Can you actually send me some info about it? I'd be interested in it :D Could have SWORN it was you in the Chaser!

Will send them through once I'm back on deck on Tuesday. And definitely wasn't me in the Chaser. I presume the driver was fairly ugly...

Spotted black R34 GTR with GTR 34 on the plates going down greenhill road this morning heading towards anzac h/w, looked to have bronze TE37's maybe? Looked crazy :P

Also just before a stock looking silver stag pulling out of a side street onto elizabeth road in morphett vale, hi if your on here..

The GT-R belongs to a dentist that works near me and heslo. They're 19" TE37s, look absolutely nuts.

danny wtf you doing up so early??? you start work at 8:30 :S

haha forum clock is wrong.. (well ive not set mine correctly) its probly bout an hour out coz i wouldda posted that at about 7:30 am haha

but neways i was awake at 6:30 i dont really do the hole sleepin things so well lol

spotted a blue 32 on main north this arvo bout 5:30 had boostin oz sticker on the back window and was only gts... but sounded strangely turbo haha

spotted red vspec 2 32 cruising down main north with me for a bit, looked nice.

gave the drive the thumps up gota wave mutual godzila respect :P

had a damn falcooon 6 turbo hassling us for a while though, pretty sad paul walker blue neon inside his car, had to laugh at the fool :D

yeah mate twas me - on my way to the SAU dinner - where you should have been Ben! I saw you but got a wave off a tad too late.

heh im a bit pov atm. only just resumed work after a 2 month 'holiday' and wont be getting paid for a month ;P gotta hate that... and i had to buy a new phone, new car batter and get the auto electrician to fix the fusible link/fit battery terminals.... yech

-D

Yeah there's a replica of me with bronze TE37s instead of my LM GT4s - very hard to pick the difference when you're driving along. Look for black mirrors and non-tinted windows!

Oh and get your car into AJD, you fag.

:):)

Yeah, yeah yeah... once I get my slave clutch cylinder replaced, I'll throw in the entry.

Hope to see that fine GTR of yours down there with all the bells and whistles on!!

spotted a silver r33 when i went thru murray bridge this morning on my way to my new job ;)

Wow murray bridge.

You live around the Salisbury area? I always see you turning onto main north road from frost rd.

Aleks