SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white r31 power sliding out on to south road at rush hour near maslins turn off. ;) and running the stop sign too.

spotted a nice dark silver stag on esply in aldinga beach near the tour down under start line. with gold and silver six spokers.

spotted Lance Armstrong ride past my place this morning, I'm so over it..lol he didnt win, photos coming soon if anyone is keen here?

sapphiregraphics... he rode past me too... Where exactly do you live? I was working at Aldinga today, big giant house doing plastering, you anywhere near there?

He isn't the only one that lives in Aldinga. I do too, big giant house...could be anywhere in Aldinga, a street name may help. May have been able to see Lance if they went down south road and if i was at home.

Suppose i had better say something about a spotted car....ummm, i saw a black R34 drive past work today down at Noarlunga, along Dyson road.

Lol @ the stick in the front spokes.

spotted a nice dark silver stag on esply in aldinga beach near the tour down under start line. with gold and silver six spokers.

That would be me ;)

On the way home I saw a Blue R34 GTR turning onto south road at that main intersection where the massive ford dealership is on your way to the expressway.... (no idea what road its called sorry :S ) Gave him the thumbs. Any one from here?

That would be me ;)

On the way home I saw a Blue R34 GTR turning onto south road at that main intersection where the massive ford dealership is on your way to the expressway.... (no idea what road its called sorry :S ) Gave him the thumbs. Any one from here?

do you live down this way? I see a stag like yours often.

abe what part of dinga do you live in?

madaz that is a sweet dismount off the bike, a "triple lindy"..lol for the old timers who know movies.

Heslo/Abe . I live just by Quenliven and the Esply in a 2 storey house..with sea views..sorry rubbing it in to the city dwellers.lol where are you working helso ?

Was working just by Quenliven... Go right to the end, chuck a right so you are on Esplanade Rd, there's a house there being built, can't miss it

I'm about a half a block down on the left, should have stopped by would have shouted ya a beer.lol

do you live down this way? I see a stag like yours often.

abe what part of dinga do you live in?

madaz that is a sweet dismount off the bike, a "triple lindy"..lol for the old timers who know movies.

Heslo/Abe . I live just by Quenliven and the Esply in a 2 storey house..with sea views..sorry rubbing it in to the city dwellers.lol where are you working helso ?

I live off of How Road...the Dirt road part :D , its a nice quit area...just too dusty, car is always dirty till i wash it till i go down that road again and there is a fine layer of dust on the rear.

Hmm, i may for a drive around the Quenliven area tonight after work :cheers: .

Last night at the Seacliff i spotted a white 32GTR drive past with one of those new S style plates on it and then a blue 32 GTR not long after, and a grey 33 parked out front.

Edited by DSTROY

I spotted a wine red r33 on quinliven road in aldinga at about 4:45, got a wave and gave a wave. I went to do my search for sapphire's place....i didn't look too hard as i didn't find it.

I spotted a wine red r33 on quinliven road in aldinga at about 4:45, got a wave and gave a wave. I went to do my search for sapphire's place....i didn't look too hard as i didn't find it.

Abe, I thought I heard a RB outside, sorry I would have come out but I was on a call to USA .you must have drove past on the side street? oh well maybe another time.lol

no spotted just heard what I think was ABE...lol

Might of been me if it was yesterday afternoon/evening. My car looks back to the way it was before regency - eg. in my signature :)

Also spotted sneaky1 driving along Semaphore.